Silsbee 89 Lufkin 83/Final - 2OT

WOSgrad

Silsbee still has not had a full team practice since football season ended please lighten up mr sports junkie they are still trying to gell Lufkin beat silsbee in silsbee last year this was a good mental come from behind win on  the road against the #23 ranked team in 5a ,they took a step in the right direction tonight yates is ranked in 5a also when they beat Lufkin by 10.

Edited by MBaller#1

Sorry guys but there was no service in the gym whatsoever.  Unless you knew how to access their wifi.  The Tigers looked much better tonight.  Lufkin just couldn't handle the defensive pressure in the second half.  The Tigers also set up and passed the ball better tonight.  Moved the ball around better than what I saw last Friday.  I can't remember making more than 5 3s tonight.  Bruce Newton hit 3 of 4 fts late to close it out.  Overall seemed like a good night at the line.  The size inside was tough on the Tigers in the first half but Lufkin was switching the big guy in for offense and out for defense late in the game which was a good benefit.  I am sure he was in foul trouble.