Luck or Skill ?!?!?!

All i am going to say here coaching both high school and club. They are DIFFERENT... You cannot compare high school and club . . . Two different types of play no doubt thats why kingwood probably did not have the success they are use too when they played west brook this year . . .The players that you named are not JV players everyone that played on that team and are starters or all on Varsity . . . Needless to say being game side agaisnt the Alliance - without Tony and a few other grads . . . I think we would have put more points on the board . . . But over all it was a physical game both teams wanted a victory and other than more tactical style of play. The goal you guys scored was a Goalie Mistake on Kelly's part which happens to be a sophmore.

Guest sokkerfan

well enouph said..  i didnt figure anyone would score a real goal against your team..  its either the mud or a mistake...  and the only difference i can see in club verses high school is..  high school has a captive audience every day and if you take the time to train them they will improve.. club your lucky to get a full group due to work and other committments..  and talent level is high school is spread over many schools where as in club you have the best from several high schools combined onto one team ... 

Guest takes_11_to_win

Lumberton's Varsity has the cleanest shots I've seen in a long time, and it helps that they are all playing on a whole nother level. They have the placement, power and foot work to give them the shots that they need.

They dont play my position though they are all defense and im a striker so yeah check the rest of your stats before your next post!

your retarded if you were as good as you say you are and have "great" shots it wouldnt matter if they were seniors you would play ahead of them...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics