DALLARDSVILLE BIG SANDY TOURNAMENT/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

TopdawG , it's no shame to get beat gy this team. They treat everybody the same. Lol

NOT AT ALL. BIG SANDY IS A HELL OF A GOOD TEAM. I EXPECT TO SEE THEM AND KOUNTZE AT THE STATE TOUR. 

JUST FEEL LIKE WHEN YOU PLAY TEAMS AS FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND LIKE BIG SANDY YOU HAVE TO ADJUST AND NOT 

JUST GIVE UP EASY LAYUPS AND UNCONTESTED 3'S TO A TEAM LIKE BIG SANDY. 

With Kountze's current line up I'm not sure they have many other defensive options than the press.They could probably play some half court man but they aren't real big. Big Sandy doesn't have many weaknesses, they find the mismatch more often than not with the motion they run.Should be a good tournament next weekend at HJ.

I didn't think Angel had off nights. 

He definitely had an off shooting night (as well as last night from what I was told).  But when you play your tail off on the defensive end, set your teammates up, and rebound like you are a half a foot taller than you actually are, you still help your team win. So he does have off nights shooting, but the hustle part of the game I wouldn't think off nights exist for him.  

I was once again impressed with this group.  They play hard, relentless basketball.  They play as a group and never get fazed.  I could name several names or numbers that shined.  But truth is, they pretty much all do.  They are a T-E-A-M in every sense of the word and in every facet of the game.  It's tough to beat a group like that.  

(And thanks to BS Wildcats for the hospitality.  Worth every bit of the drive.)

Worst shooting game I have ever witnessed Angel have in all the games I have seen him play. (about 20). He was 1 of 11 from 3 point line and actually air balled one from the corner. Just wasn't his night but yet Big Sandy still wins game by 20 over 3A #2 Kountze. #4 Benson had his way with Kountze. Lions could not stop him. Also, BS pounded Kountze on the boards, particularly the offensive glass. Wildcats got plenty of put backs.

I know it's still early, but Kountze does not look like a state tourney team right now. Saw them twice in this tourney, losses to Hudson and Big Sandy.

Big Sandy will be back in San Antonio, no doubt!

These Legacy scores have been all over the place, did they have someone missing against Kountze?

Sorta. Legacy head coach Kenny Hoffpauir got a bit frustrated with his starting 5 play early in game against Kountze and sat them at beginning of 2nd Q. Those 5 never saw the court the rest of the game. So, yes, Legacy was missing the last 3 quarters. ;)

Worst shooting game I have ever witnessed Angel have in all the games I have seen him play. (about 20). He was 1 of 11 from 3 point line and actually air balled one from the corner. Just wasn't his night but yet Big Sandy still wins game by 20 over 3A #2 Kountze. #4 Benson had his way with Kountze. Lions could not stop him. Also, BS pounded Kountze on the boards, particularly the offensive glass. Wildcats got plenty of put backs.

I know it's still early, but Kountze does not look like a state tourney team right now. Saw them twice in this tourney, losses to Hudson and Big Sandy.

Big Sandy will be back in San Antonio, no doubt!

Kountze should be a little better when McMahon returns.