DALLARDSVILLE BIG SANDY TOURNAMENT/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

NO THEY WILL NOT COMPLETE FOR DIST.CHAMP THEY WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFF  GOING BY WHAT THE COACH SAID

I beg to differ Catman, Buna has some key players out with injuries, and will be back by district play, and in all honesty I don't believe any Head Coach will say their Team WILL NOT compete for the DC.  Every Coach believes that they can and will win, but to verify I will speak to him today..

Hey CCS, pussycatman is a liar spoke to the coaches and none of what he said is true, the coaches believe this team has a great chance of compeating for the DC...So I reckon he better go make up another lie to tell..

Hey CCS, pussycatman is a liar spoke to the coaches and none of what he said is true, the coaches believe this team has a great chance of compeating for the DC...So I reckon he better go make up another lie to tell..

I don't lie Buna may come in 3rd.place in there dist.

I gotta admit I'm surprised by the Cougars so far this season. I watched them play a bunch last year and they had a really solid team. I knew Brian would do a good job with them but I thought the losses to graduation would be to much to overcome this season, Looks like the top 3 spots are going to be closer than I thought.