Midland Trinity Christian 23 Baytown Christian 15/Final

WOSgrad

TAPPS 6man Division I State Semifinal from Indian Stadium in Cherokee at 7:00 pm

The winner of this game will face the winner of the Pasadena First Baptist/Houston Emery-Weiner semifinal for the TAPPS 6man state championship next week.

Edited by WOSgrad

TAPPS 6man Division I State Semifinal from Indian Stadium in Cherokee at 7:00 pm

The winner of this game will face the winner of the Pasadena First Baptist/Houston Emery-Weiner semifinal for the TAPPS 6man state championship next week.

Crazy spot to play in. If it was basketball it would make sense, but Cherokee really? I would think it would be Zephyr.

Zephyr played tonight.  Tough for small schools to host and play.

I am sure that weather played a role in this game, as it did many central and north Texas game.

Knew zeph was playing tonight and got a huge upset, but Cherokee was such an out there place. It's up in the hills and with the rain just didn't seem like a logical place. I also thought that Indian Stadium was not in the best condition. I just said Zephyr because of the turf but that whole area around Brownwood and Comanche would have made more sense because they are crossroads.

If this was a basketball gym, then Cherokee would make sense as it is the best gym in the entire state and it's not even close after May stupidly built a new one.

Edited by RaiderRed30