Beaumont Ozen 89 Port Arthur Memorial 65/Final

WOSgrad

At the half 52-36 Ozen. Memorial trying to force the pace. Pressing in the back court but not playing the passing lane or regrouping properly once containment is broken. All in all Ozen looks comfortable in all aspects of their offense but execution and timing off. Memorial looks disjointed but full of potential they play hard and help each other. I figure a month at this pace they may suprise some people.

At the half 52-36 Ozen. Memorial trying to force the pace. Pressing in the back court but not playing the passing lane or regrouping properly once containment is broken. All in all Ozen looks comfortable in all aspects of their offense but execution and timing off. Memorial looks disjointed but full of potential they play hard and help each other. I figure a month at this pace they may suprise some people.

I think you could be right.  The Titans are young but athletic.  They should improve fairly rapidly.  I think they will also be well coached. 

I think you could be right.  The Titans are young but athletic.  They should improve fairly rapidly.  I think they will also be well coached. 

usually when we lose to a BISD team im a lil pissed, not this yr, im very interested in seeing how this ballclub is come February. From what I've been told next yr will be the year to expect great things. Hopefully I can catch a few games this season long as it doesn't conflict with my watching of my Kentucky Wildcats playing. 

With the way these refs will be calling games fouls will become crucial its almost like you cant touch anybody well hell you cant who am i fooling...teams who plan on playing aggressive better find a new way Silsbee,Central, will have to adjust...i think there was  36 fouls in the first half between the two teams thats ridiculous...no arm bars in the post you cant get up on the player and even put a finger on him....i thought both teams adjusted Ozen a little better but the ticky tack fouls have to go...

Ozen  started 3 sophomores tonight...they pretty  young  too....

#23 Derrian Jones just attacked the rack all night he had to finish with at least 20 pts 6 rebs.....solid kid...#5 Jalen Sneed was solid played under control had some ankle breaking moments..lol...somebody icing today...#31 is athletic,long and active once his frame fills out he's going to be very good....

usually when we lose to a BISD team im a lil pissed, not this yr, im very interested in seeing how this ballclub is come February. From what I've been told next yr will be the year to expect great things. Hopefully I can catch a few games this season long as it doesn't conflict with my watching of my Kentucky Wildcats playing. 

Wow 1st football "W" and now a basketball "W" for Ozen against the Mighty Titans! Man what is the world coming too with a school beating a whole city? Lol, Had to mess with you a bit BG.