TOM WESTERBERG HIRED AS NEW BARBERS HILL AD/HC!

8 minutes ago, MossHill2 said:

Ive been saying for years.......BH has been about 5-6 BLACK (Yes, I said it....BLACK) KIDS away from being a real threat in 5a. With this caliber of coach coming in and the type of money to be made for potential 4/5 star kids (dads and moms in a very growing community) ; you will now see those "skill" players or as sports analysts who are extremely politically correct refer to them as "ATHLETES" WE ALL know what that means. More black skills players = more play makers = more dynamic. Give me the white chunky kids on the line, a mobile QB that can sling it. and 2-3 backs and I'll show you an offense that can't be stopped.

Newsflash - BH will be back in the spread like they were in 2000-2003 and this time, it will look a little different.

I cant disagree with you here, you not the only one who has said or thought just that. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Give me Riordan all day and twice on the Sunday. Westeberg's first four years at Allen look a lot like Riordan's first four years at Crosby, except Riordan doesn't have the highest enrollment in the state to choose from. He's also doing it without the four and five star transfer qbs TW had at Allen. 

I honestly doubt anybody on Crosby's staff batted an eye. Gage also has two 6A titles and was Riordan's whipping boy. 

Except for Gage was a has been when he showed up at BH. Westerburg just barely lost a 57 game winning streak. This isn't nearly comparable to the Gage hire. Crosby better beware, and if I know their coaches like I think I know their coaches....they are aware and they will be ready.

53 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yup, I wonder how many kids from Baytown just so happens to end up at BH starting next school year……… 

You watch, all athletes from Sterling and Lee will be heading to BH. Depending on the GCM hire, they could be heading that way also. Not to mention Anahuac and...oh yeah...DAYTON!!!!

Dayton better hire wisely, or else.

16 minutes ago, MossHill2 said:

Ive been saying for years.......BH has been about 5-6 BLACK (Yes, I said it....BLACK) KIDS away from being a real threat in 5a. With this caliber of coach coming in and the type of money to be made for potential 4/5 star kids (dads and moms in a very growing community) ; you will now see those "skill" players or as sports analysts who are extremely politically correct refer to them as "ATHLETES" WE ALL know what that means. More black skills players = more play makers = more dynamic. Give me the white chunky kids on the line, a mobile QB that can sling it. and 2-3 backs and I'll show you an offense that can't be stopped.

Newsflash - BH will be back in the spread like they were in 2000-2003 and this time, it will look a little different.

They've had 2-3 backs sometimes 4

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Serious question: are there any apartment complexes in Mont Belvieu? 

Bro, there is a brand new apartment complex right in the heart of town. There are also several others throughout the district. don't forget the mobile home parks in Old River, and all of the affordable housing in Lanai......this could get serious.

1 minute ago, Scatright said:

Bro, there is a brand new apartment complex right in the heart of town. There are also several others throughout the district. don't forget the mobile home parks in Old River, and all of the affordable housing in Lanai......this could get serious.

Don't forget that lush complex next to Dairy Queen.

4 minutes ago, Scatright said:

That's true. There are two out there on 146. Right behind Iguana Joe's also! I might move there

LMAO....not !!! You have a nice place in a nice community.

Just now, MossHill2 said:

LMAO....not !!! You have a nice place in a nice community.

You are exactly right. 

I'll tell you this.....If my boys were close to HS age, and were trying to excel at football on the high school level, I would do everything I could to bid through my union to get back to our Mont Belvieu site, for their sake. That seems extreme, but it's easily done. This is the mentality I am assuming many others are taking this evening.

I'm really considering adopting a former NBA player/white girl who got pregnant (and was going to abort) KID and move to BH.

I can teach him a lot about being QB and I can re-live out everything I didn't accomplish thru him.

My wife been saying we need to adopt a boy for years. I'll have to give Westerberg a call tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, MossHill2 said:

I'm really considering adopting a former NBA player/white girl who got pregnant (and was going to abort) KID and move to BH.

I can teach him a lot about being QB and I can re-live out everything I didn't accomplish thru him.

My wife been saying we need to adopt a boy for years. I'll have to give Westerberg a call tomorrow.

Lmao!!!!!!!! 

Just now, robanadana said:

I only have one question: where in the he11 is my boy Smokin' Baby????? You guys on the board are gonna be in for a real treat now. Poor Dayton fans....

Hes probably making his list of off color, holier than thou, Dayton no teeth single wide trailer trash, one liners as we type.