PN-G INDIANS vs Dayton BRONCOS

Stattrax

Well I lost my first $20 on the game tonight... Went to Cropos this AM, my barber said I haven't seen you since the Nederland game... I said yeah I've been in seclusion... Then I thought, dam the WOS game was the time before that I had my hair cut... I said hold on, I got up, payed her $20.... That's with a $6 tip and said I'll catch you later.... So I might look a little mangy tonight, but maybe I broke the trend...... So, tonight is my last night off, so my next hitch is going to be a good one or bad one depending on tonight's outcome... Honestly though, I know we are the decided underdogs, and will have to play lights out to win.... But as long as we come out injury free on both sides I'll be OK... Congrats to both teams on making the playoffs and may the best team win... Congrats to all the seniors on both sides on successful HS careers..... Trust me when I say this.... It's some of the best times you will ever have on a Friday night.......... Hopefully someone can break through to stop a sweep, if not it's going to be lonely on this site next week for the Cougar fans........ Safe travel to all and Good luck to the players.... Peace........

GO INDIANS...........

Well I lost my first $20 on the game tonight... Went to Cropos this AM, my barber said I haven't seen you since the Nederland game... I said yeah I've been in seclusion... Then I thought, dam the WOS game was the time before that I had my hair cut... I said hold on, I got up, payed her $20.... That's with a $6 tip and said I'll catch you later.... So I might look a little mangy tonight, but maybe I broke the trend...... So, tonight is my last night off, so my next hitch is going to be a good one or bad one depending on tonight's outcome... Honestly though, I know we are the decided underdogs, and will have to play lights out to win.... But as long as we come out injury free on both sides I'll be OK... Congrats to both teams on making the playoffs and may the best team win... Congrats to all the seniors on both sides on successful HS careers..... Trust me when I say this.... It's some of the best times you will ever have on a Friday night.......... Hopefully someone can break through to stop a sweep, if not it's going to be lonely on this site next week for the Cougar fans........ Safe travel to all and Good luck to the players.... Peace........

GO INDIANS...........

Pigskin says Dayton is the underdogs - I have not heard anybody else except  21-5a posters say PNG is the underdogs -