Lumberton vs. Crosby Fri. 13th

CCRed

Just a side note...  It was a little less than 8 years ago, L-train went into a game as a major underdogs vs. The defending state Champs, LaMarque Cougars.  Lumberton didn't back down, played good defense, ran their offense, and pulled off a 3 point upset.  This  Lumberton team has a little bit of that grit that the 2007 team had.  This game may be more interesting than most think!

Yea, but at that time, we didn't think Lumberton had even a remote chance vs. LaMarque.  I knowbi was expecting to see a 3 touchdown win for LaMarque.  

and LaMarque was thinking the same way Crosby was. The highlight of the night was in pre game warm ups. Their players ran down their sideline, across the 50, and down our sideline grabbing their "you know what's" at our fans.... And then Hussey ran it down their throats. Such a sweet victory.

and LaMarque was thinking the same way Crosby was. The highlight of the night was in pre game warm ups. Their players ran down their sideline, across the 50, and down our sideline grabbing their "you know what's" at our fans.... And then Hussey ran it down their throats. Such a sweet victory.

Smh...  Well I don't think this Crosby team has jackarses on it like that team, but I see what you're saying about the cockiness...

Soulja (why) would you not think Choo-choo had a chance vs La Marque 07 out the dist gate they beat Dayt(an 06 team undefeated in dist scoring 269 allowed 42 lost 3rd rd T City.07 Choo choo beats Dayt out the gate dist gm #1 8-7 & Dayt goes on to post 4 dist shutouts allowed a dist total of 27 points=Choo choo got 8 so the rest dist scored 19 pts tot,Dayt scored 253 pts *2 yrs 13-1 522 pts scored allowed 67 pts=I believe Lumb was the most capable to make a deep run=ran into a loaded/talented Waller team=got beat badly,next week Dayt barely beat Waller(1 of my fav Dayt gms.on to lose semi's to LT

yeah I wasn't trying to compare them. I wouldn't think Crosby would stoop down to that level. 

i bet that LM win did feel good. The "showmanship" from LM always frustrated me quite a bit. Sad to see how far that LM has fallen though.

Good luck to both teams this week. I think Crosby has a little too much and will win by a couple scores, but I also know Lumberton won't go quietly.

Soulja (why) would you not think Choo-choo had a chance vs La Marque 07 out the dist gate they beat Dayt(an 06 team undefeated in dist scoring 269 allowed 42 lost 3rd rd T City.07 Choo choo beats Dayt out the gate dist gm #1 8-7 & Dayt goes on to post 4 dist shutouts allowed a dist total of 27 points=Choo choo got 8 so the rest dist scored 19 pts tot,Dayt scored 253 pts *2 yrs 13-1 522 pts scored allowed 67 pts=I believe Lumb was the most capable to make a deep run=ran into a loaded/talented Waller team=got beat badly,next week Dayt barely beat Waller(1 of my fav Dayt gms.on to lose semi's to LT

Hey...  I understand what you're saying...  But Lumberton thatch saw prior to that game wasn't playing great ball, they were playing mediocre ball.  They scored late I believe that year to beat a horrible Central team that year.  they also got beat like a drum by PN-G that year if I remember.  I know they beat y'all, but look at the margin of victory.  That's why I thought La Marque would run away with it.  I'm glad that I was wrong...