Lumberton vs. Crosby Fri. 13th

CCRed

you played two completely different schedules because this thread is about crosby vs. Lumberton not cek. 

I simply asked what the stats had to do with it bbecause of the fact that these two teams have infact played totally different schedules so stats doesnt tell you anything because you dont know what their competition had. Crosby and Lumberton have not played any of the same teams yet.

And just so you know i do look at the stats but not if the teams have 0 common opponents. 

Yeah, I was jumping back and fourth between threads. My mistake there but it still doesn't change the fact the I've not even seen Lumberton play and I can tell you they can't throw the football. They have about a 3-1 run/pass ratio but two running backs have about 90% of their rushing yards, meaning the qb probably isn't much of a run threat either. They look like they have a great pass defense, but that because they can't stop people from running the ball. 

I could go on but it would sound like I'm "bashing" them or "overlooking" them, etc. Imagine what you already can tell going into it stratified with the ability to watch film. 

We can even use an example Tex gave tonight on the preview show. He said that for the first time in a long time Dayton led the district in rushing, meaning that's what they've done most effectively this year. Against Crosby, Dayton had 36 attempts for 100 yards, or a 2.78ypc average. So what you're best at you couldn't do three times and pick up a first down on average. If Dayton could've hit their season rushing average against Crosby that game is a whole lot tighter than it even was. 

Yeah, I was jumping back and fourth between threads. My mistake there but it still doesn't change the fact the I've not even seen Lumberton play and I can tell you they can't throw the football. They have about a 3-1 run/pass ratio but two running backs have about 90% of their rushing yards, meaning the qb probably isn't much of a run threat either. They look like they have a great pass defense, but that because they can't stop people from running the ball. 

I could go on but it would sound like I'm "bashing" them or "overlooking" them, etc. Imagine what you already can tell going into it stratified with the ability to watch film. 

We can even use an example Tex gave tonight on the preview show. He said that for the first time in a long time Dayton led the district in rushing, meaning that's what they've done most effectively this year. Against Crosby, Dayton had 36 attempts for 100 yards, or a 2.78ypc average. So what you're best at you couldn't do three times and pick up a first down on average. If Dayton could've hit their season rushing average against Crosby that game is a whole lot tighter than it even was. 

I'm not disagreeing with you. Just in my personal opinion i dont think stats say much when you dont have common opponents,  but after they play ned. Then you have one common opponent and that still doesn't say much because you played ned when they were first figuring things out. But with that said. 

Worry about cek. First and then next week we will go get that sweep, hopefully 22-5a brings the shop vacs like they did last year. Lol.

It is extremely, and I repeat, extremely difficult to be one dimensional, and go rounds.. I'm not saying it can't be done, but in my best politically correct voice, it's extremely difficult...

Quickly, for the 8 games I found minus GCM they're averaging 275ypg rushing and 99ypg passing. On defense they're giving up 250ypg rushing and 75ypg passing. They haven't scored over 28 points on any of the good teams they've faced. 

They have a pretty good rb that averages 7.63ypc in those games but the qb only completes 43% of his passes and had 725 passing yards on the season through those 8 games. 

Don't be fooled on L-train . I picked them here or better middle of last year without new coach ( who made a difference ) . Don't know why passing stats aren't better ? Unless coach doesn't have much value in air game  . QB has strong arm good receivers especially 3rd down te type  .  They have good size , quickness , toughness and D people . 2 or more good rb's . In fact if anything they may have underachieved . Ready to come alive in the playoffs!  Hopefully not this week against us ! Bottom line  everyone  in playoffs has a reason they got there and some will become Cindarella !