best plyers in silsbee

smsplayer

Guest takes_11_to_win

12 and the goalie are very good. 12 is very aware of the rules and is aware of the ethical rules, especially in the Lcm game I was watching it and there was an injury of some sort and Lcm goes to give the ball to the keeper and they do then everybody from Central was screaming give them a card, but 12 was aware of what Lcm was doing.

12 and the goalie are very good. 12 is very aware of the rules and is aware of the ethical rules, especially in the Lcm game I was watching it and there was an injury of some sort and Lcm goes to give the ball to the keeper and they do then everybody from Central was screaming give them a card, but 12 was aware of what Lcm was doing.

that was a very confusing statement

when there was a card and we didnt think it was fair, we would kick the ball to their keeper and let them start it from there. and everyone in the stands was screaming thats a card (for our player who kicked it, im not too sure why). and 12 was aware of what we did. i guess thats what hes trying to say.

Guest takes_11_to_win

Like i was in the stands and their whole team/fans were screaming like that was going to cost them the game when really lcm was just being good sports about it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder