Satanic Invocations At Seattle School After Football Game

bullets13

This is the hidden content, please

In response to a seattle high school football coach's Christian prayers after his games, even after being told to stop, a satanic leader announced she would hold a satanic invocation after the game for any students who requested it.  Apparently, a few did, and now she's going to lead a satanic prayer after the game.  As i've been saying on here for forever, if you push your own religion at school, you open up the door for others to do the same.

Edited by bullets13

In response to a seattle high school football coach's Christian prayers after his games, even after being told to stop, a satanic leader announced she would hold a satanic invocation after the game for any students who requested it.  Apparently, a few did, and now she's going to lead a satanic prayer after the game.  As i've been saying on here for forever, if you push your own religion at school, you open up the door for others to do the same.

He has been put on leave. 

I thought of the same thing about the Katy, TX teacher in the news wanting the junior high school students to say that God was a myth or fail a test.

Atheism is as much a constitutional right as Christianity. The teacher is wrong for making passing or failing a test based on such a statement but when you allow teachers to make belief or disbelief in a religion part of class, that knife cuts both ways.  

As the old saying goes, you reap what you sow.  Makes my stomach knot up at what the this country will be reaping.  

What is so incredulous to me is how fast, relatively speaking, all this stuff that is alien to me is unfolding.  Would have never dreamed you could take something so good and turn it on the fastrack to insanity (wording based on my eyes - I'm sure many of you may not see as much impending doom).

As the old saying goes, you reap what you sow.  Makes my stomach knot up at what the this country will be reaping.  

What is so incredulous to me is how fast, relatively speaking, all this stuff that is alien to me is unfolding.  Would have never dreamed you could take something so good and turn it on the fastrack to insanity (wording based on my eyes - I'm sure many of you may not see as much impending doom).

Saying a prayer after a game is not the same as compelling kids to say God is a myth in a classroom... rational folks can actually tell the difference.

You are correct, they aren't the same. 

What is also correct is that if you allow one group to do it under protection of the Constitution, you have to allow all groups to do it and that means atheists, satanists, Muslims, etc. The entire point of the Constitution is so that majority does not rule over individual rights. 

You are correct, they aren't the same. 

What is also correct is that if you allow one group to do it under protection of the Constitution, you have to allow all groups to do it and that means atheists, satanists, Muslims, etc. The entire point of the Constitution is so that majority does not rule over individual rights. 

Once again... Saying a prayer is not ruling over anyone...someone wants to say a satanic prayer, have at it.

Christians need to quit being so timid about their Christianity.

You know it's a fact they have a right to say a Satanic prayer.  Or any kind I suppose, but when a "we ain't going to assimilate group" starts complaining about pork being served, and anything else that doesn't fit their religion, that hacks me off.  Maybe I'd feel better about it if every City over 100,000 people had hospitals named, Our Mother of Allah, or Satantic Surgical Center.  But that's just me.  

What do you think God thinks?

I can't even presume to know what God thinks, but he has infinitely more love and patience than I do.  And with that being said, I reckon all those ISIS folks should give thanks to their spiritual Icon, that I'm not the the Maker of the Universe.  

Edited by REBgp