Buna @ Kountze

jwbassman

Well, all of Hardin is once again rooting for Kountze. We needed them vs. Woodville and they failed us by a couple points, but they are going to help us on this night by beating Buna at home. This would then give Hardin a chance in Week 10 to knock off Buna and roll into the playoffs as the 4 seed. Yes, we have to beat Anahuac this Friday first and foremost but we should & would like to see Kountze take care of this item for us as well. Let's go Lions.

Edited by MossHill2

Buna better hope Kountze wins and then Hardin knocks them off in week 11 because Malakoff is coming. Would love to see rematch of Buna/Malakoff after that kid from Buna interviewed after the game and said some classy stuff about Malakoff kids.

this Buna team isn't near what last years was... 

On paper and by record I would not and did not put out any food bets on this game but that does not mean I am not pulling for the Lions...Buna is not the team they were last year and Kountze has struggled from the start...that being said, Buna is still probbably more than Kountze can handle and the outcome will most likely be a Buna win. One problem though...I just have a feeling The Lions may show up with a chip on their shoulder. Another thing, Kountze hates taking one on the chin to Buna. In addition its a chance to play spoiler...possible spoiler anyway.

Edited by IT'S IN THE BONE

Buna is coming off back to back losses to the district's elite, they should be highly motivated to get back in the W column.  If the Cougars show up and play, they should win it. Make stupid mistakes, penalties and turnovers and it will be closer than expected. I'm open for a dinner wager Bone

I bet you are! LOL