Kirbyville @ Hardin

Well, it's a good chance there will be some serious weather in the area around kick off time. I hope it's just rain as the turf will hold up well.

I just pray an injury free game for these awesome kiddos. Nothing really riding on this game. Make it short and sweet, please.

Southeast Texas could definitely use the precipitation. The end.

Kirby 4-0 vs. Hardin 2-2  (Kirby -14) according to my sources

Big Bone, I thought you was going with Hardin in the upset this week? Or was you talking about volleyball again? LOL You know we claimed another district championship in volleyball this last Friday night. Yep, 9 consecutive. Now, for football to head in that direction. "one foot in front of the other"

Congrats on that VB DC...those young ladies obviously work hard and you have a great staff! As far as Upsets in Football if somebody wants to throw some Jenny's in I might go for it!...its food mission thing! Lol...how about this I would love to see Hardin spank K-ville and for at least 1 quarter Hardin will keep it close. K-Ville just has to much depth and skill for a Hardin or Kountze types to contain for very long. But I am pulling for ya!