Vidor 27 Goose Creek Memorial 24/Final

WOSgrad

I wanted to unload on her after she started with that foul mouth of hers!

My apologies to all of you for that person with the fat mouth. Had she asked us politely, she would have gotten politeness back. It was uncalled for and one of the reasons we struggle with  improving our reputation. I know her father, who was sitting there by her and he looked pretty embarassed so I didn't say anything more. It's not a band competition, its not church, it's a football game. People are gonna scream and yell.

My apologies to all of you for that person with the fat mouth. Had she asked us politely, she would have gotten politeness back. It was uncalled for and one of the reasons we struggle with  improving our reputation. I know her father, who was sitting there by her and he looked pretty embarassed so I didn't say anything more. It's not a band competition, its not church, it's a football game. People are gonna scream and yell.

You owe no one an apology.  She on the other hand, owed all of us, as well as the folks around us (some of which were young children), one.

First, congrats to the Pirates for the come from behind, last second victory.  

As for the loud mouth blonde, she best tone it down or start looking for a place to move to.  Unless they've changed (reason I live in The Dale now, got run out of Vidor).

I know that.  Stallworth has been shared for many, many years and I get it, I just think it's crazy.  If anything, have two games on a Saturday maybe.

For some reason they have chosen not to play any games on Saturday at Stallworth this year.  More than likely it is driven by financial reasons.

Personally, Saturday is for college football. I despise Saturday high school games. Just feels wrong.

Look on the bright side, you will only have to cross that bridge next season if REL is left in your district (which I highly doubt). 

Good luck to you guys. Your kids play hard and they compete for 4 quarters.

Vidor still got to address the big play defensively,but they played more inspired both ways esp 2nd half.

Vidor 356 yds,23  1stdwns,56/338 rush,2/2/0=18yds pass,1 punt B Rowe 18/124 1td,H Leckelt 17-129 1 td ,T Duff 8/57,K Humble 13/28

Gcm 320 yds,14 1st dwn,18/149 rush, 6/10/1  171 pass 3 punts