1. rc2182

rc2182

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Lots of teams from the area competing this upcoming weekend in DFW for the TABC Showcase. Some really great matchups too if teams have everyone. I linked a few of the links for schedules for some of the coverage area teams that I tend to follow and pay attention to. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Unique and fun matchups for Onalaska here. Marble Falls Faith Academy has some size with a 6'9 post who seems like a solid player. Van Alstyne is always a solid 4A who has some good size guards. Graford is always a good 1A program with a Hall of Fame coach.) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   (I really think Kountze got some great games with Chapel Hill and Madison) (Also like all the games that Hitchcock got as those should be top notch with Chapel Hill, Westwood and Madison) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Kind of a bum deal for Orangefield to get matched up with Liberty who is in their normal area of play as would like to see more variety of opponents I am sure. They have been playing well and will still do good) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Only problem with that is that it didn't happen.  And don't post a link to man getting 4 years for throwing the extinguisher, I've seen it. No one was beaten unconscious.
    • Will be interesting for sure. Not a huge fan of the change. Scary part is, this likely pushes Liberty to D2 for the next two years. 
    • Sometimes they say, Best defense is a good offense and well from what I understand the 3 is play OC still in 🤣
    • @Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood      Thoughts?!
  • Topics