West Hardin 75 Evadale 31 Final/Friday

KFDM COOP

Get focused and get ready.

BS looked tonight just like they always do. Ready.

Get focused now Oilers, listen to everything the coach tells you, then have some fun and get it done Teus. night.

Guest orangeman

West Hardin moves to 26-1 on the season (11-1 district). The Oilers were led by Brandon Letsinger (22), Tyler Copeland (18), Zach Simmons (12), and Jared Tomlinson (10). The Oilers will now face Big Sandy next Tuesday at 7:00 to determine the district championship.

Guest orangeman

Please excuse the typo in my original post. I have edited the word "not" to the intended "now". There WILL BE a tie-breaker to settle the district championship next Tuesday in Evadale at 7:00.

I have seen BS three times now against different teams.

All three games have looked the same. They are who they are and do what they do.

Consistency is their key. They are the same all the time.

Not spectacular, they just all do their job. They can be beat.

HD played as bad as I think they could have played tonight.

That said, Oilers, don't look at the posts, don't listen to flopped or anyone else(including me), go play your very best game and the win will take care of itself. 

Does it really matter who wins--other than one will be District Champs and that's pretty special, I understand, but won't WH and BS be in different divisions in the Class A playoffs?  So, why are they beating up on each other again!!  I know--it must be decided.  It would have probably been better for the players involved if one team had lost another district game along the way, so they both can concentrate on the playoffs and not have to worry about the district championship.  Call'em Co-Champs and move on.  It'll be great for the fans though!

Here's another prediction for all you Class A-ers....the loser of this game will go out early in the playoffs.  I hope not...represent SE Texas Baby!!!

Oilers you did awesome before against BS and you can do it again, if everyone stays healthy and plays hard no matter where your at you can win this...... You will have the fan support and you know you've got game so get out there and kick some butt....Play hard all four and the game is yours, come on fans lets get out there and support the oilers....... crowd support seems to scare BS......just look at the game on WH court when the oilers fans showed up in numbers.....lets do it again........ Go Oilers........ All the way........ ;)

This game does matter.  If you look at the bracket, the team that takes first has an easier road through the playoffs.  The team that takes 2nd will face or have a chance to face the district champs and 3rd place teams from the odd numbered districts and the 2nd place teams of the even districts in the region BEFORE the regional tournament.  Those teams will be #5 Avery, #2 Martins Mill, Axtell, and the first and third place team out of West Sabine, Chireno, and Broaddus.  That’s a tough road when you compare it to who you would face if you take 1st.  You would play the district champs and 3rd place teams from the even numbered districts and 2nd place teams from the odd districts in the region.  I hope that makes sense.  The only tough one I really see if you take first would be #17 Grapeland.  So winning this game Tues. night is going to be pretty big.  Both teams stand a good chance of making it to the regional tournament regardless of which way they go but it would be a lot easier taking first.

Well said money.

Flop flopped again.

BS and WH will be in the same div.

Besides, who would want the dis. championship and your playoff seeding decided by a flip.

Whoever wins, I had rather earnand deserve what you get.

In the case of a three way tie like might happen in 23A at the last minute, I could see a flip. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder