Crosby 57 Galena Park 19/Final

WOSgrad

Yes.  Dayton will finish 3rd in the district, but just my opinion, they are the 2nd best team in the district.  King has flashes of being better, but too inconsistent in my opinion.

King already "flashed" on Dayton.  As far as a sweep by 21-5a, I don't see why not.  This weeks 22-5a district games showed there is a lot of parody in that district.  They all are pretty bad. 

Edited by Cougforever

King already "flashed" on Dayton.  As far as a sweep by 21-5a, I don't see why not.  This weeks 22-5a district games showed there is a lot of parade in that district.  They all are pretty bad. 

I think Coogs are stronger than last year, but I believe our 2,3 and 4 representatives will be down a bit.

I think Coogs are stronger than last year, but I believe our 2,3 and 4 representatives will be down a bit.

You are right I agree with you on the stronger part but thats not always mean a longer playoff run. Playoffs are about matchups. There could be a tougher trip through this year. There could be an easier one as well.

Dayton has Moore, and if the o-line gets going probably Styner. Dayton is pretty thin though, Long is the backup qb and rb. Hancock is a better qb than Long and throws it better but neither throw it very well. Dayton does have a couple of weapons on offense but they're nowhere near Crosby's,  that defense will get gashed repeatedly. Dayton's coaches were there, ask them what they thought. 

so neither of our qbd can throw very well, but yet somehow our starter has a better completion percentage than your starting qb?

so neither of our qbd can throw very well, but yet somehow our starter has a better completion percentage than your starting qb?

Lmao. Yeah, the reason his completion percentage is less than one percent higher is the same reason Cotton has 400 more yards and double the touchdown passes. Dayton's passing game is a single read then take off running type attack. It's nowhere near the same type of passing game. 

Lmao. Yeah, the reason his completion percentage is less than one percent higher is the same reason Cotton has 400 more yards and double the touchdown passes. Dayton's passing game is a single read then take off running type attack. It's nowhere near the same type of passing game. 

doesnt matter what type of offense is ran, so crosby throws more, but cotton only has 400 more yards and also has an extra game under his belt.

Dayton's top 3 players world get garbage time if they were in a cougar uniform. Wouldn't sniff the field in crunch time. We will see the 16th and I'm gonna have plenty to boost about afterwards.  

Go Crosby!!

I don't know how many players it's gonna take to whoop up the Cougars on the 16th, but I do know how many we are gonna use. Broncos got this.

I appreciate the rivalry thing.  I also appreciate sticking with your own team.  Don't expect Bronco fans to abandon their team.  What kind of fans would they be if they did.  It will be a good game.  Dayton will play Crosby well.  There is even a chance that they will beat Crosby.  Dayton is a good team and a good team could beat Crosby.  I just believe it would take Dayton playing a near perfect game and Crosby playing a 60% game for the Broncos to beat the Cougars. Could that happen?  Absolutely.  But would I rather be the Cougars going in to this game?  With out a doubt.

Crosby by 2 or more touchdowns!!!