Crosby 57 Galena Park 19/Final

WOSgrad

congrats yall beat a team that is winless in district this year and last year.

That's true.  That W is nothing to put on the mantle, but what I did like is how many different kids scored.  Most teams in the district seem to have one or two weapons.  The Cougars can't get them all on the field at the same time.   Appears to be a pretty big gap this year between the Cougars and the rest of the field.

Edited by Red Dawn

That's true.  That W is nothing to put on the mantle, but what I did like is how many different kids scored.  Most teams in the district seem to have one or two weapons.  The Cougars can't get them all on the field at the same time.   Appears to be a pretty big gap this year between the Cougars and the rest of the field.

I'm pretty sure that dayton has plenty of weapons. You will see that 10/16. As far as a big gap between the cougars and the rest of the field. You are right if you are talking about how big headed some can be. On the field you will see that you have 2 maybe 3 teams that you need to worry about.

I'm pretty sure that dayton has plenty of weapons. You will see that 10/16. As far as a big gap between the cougars and the rest of the field. You are right if you are talking about how big headed some can be. On the field you will see that you have 2 maybe 3 teams that you need to worry about.

Any team can lose to any other team any given week.  I agree with you.  Realistically, Crosby could get beat by New Caney, Dayton and CE King.  The Cougars are not unbeatable.  But I do believe they are the best team in the district and not by just a little.  No disrespect intended.  There have been many years when that has not been the case.

Any team can lose to any other team any given week.  I agree with you.  Realistically, Crosby could get beat by New Caney, Dayton and CE King.  The Cougars are not unbeatable.  But I do believe they are the best team in the district and not by just a little.  No disrespect intended.  There have been many years when that has not been the case.

im sure you do feel that ur team is the best in the district.  I haven't seen anything to make me believe that  they are. Im sure they will be a tough match up as always. But i feel that my broncos are the better team  and they will come out on top at home by 14. 

Dayton has Moore, and if the o-line gets going probably Styner. Dayton is pretty thin though, Long is the backup qb and rb. Hancock is a better qb than Long and throws it better but neither throw it very well. Dayton does have a couple of weapons on offense but they're nowhere near Crosby's,  that defense will get gashed repeatedly. Dayton's coaches were there, ask them what they thought.