Port Neches-Groves (2-1) at Baytown Lee (0-3)

prepballfan

Thursday games on the road can be tricky. Add in an opponent that the kids expect to beat easily and I for see a sloppy start for the Indians. I do think that PNG is the better team and will win. This one will probably be close for two quarters at least. I would not be surprised to see Lee go in at halftime ahead.

PNG 38

Lee 28

how did that work out for you

I think people are judging by our loss to WOS. Only scoring 14 points, kind of didnt live up to the hype on that one.

Our Offense is as advertised. Morse is scary good. Hes very seasoned and poised.

Defense is the surprise. Getting better every game. Coaching seems on point also. Injuries are going to be key. We can't loose to many more.

I think people are judging by our loss to WOS. Only scoring 14 points, kind of didnt live up to the hype on that one.

Our Offense is as advertised. Morse is scary good. Hes very seasoned and poised.

Defense is the surprise. Getting better every game. Coaching seems on point also. Injuries are going to be key. We can't loose to many more.

Injuries are never good, but as long as you are healthy going into the playoffs, you should be okay in district play. With that being said, if you want to rest some players up when you play GCM, feel free.

Injuries are never good, but as long as you are healthy going into the playoffs, you should be okay in district play. With that being said, if you want to rest some players up when you play GCM, feel free.

GCM has the ability to be dangerous. No looking back on them thats for sure