what will be the outcome of the central vs lumberton game ???

TO BE HONEST IM FROM VIDOR AND HAVE PLAYED BOTH TEAMS.... FIRST OF ALL CENTRAL IS GOOD BUT IT TAKES SPORTSMANSHIP AND CLASS TO MAKE EVEN CONSIDER YOURSELF A TEAM, LUMBERTON IS ALSO GOOD AND VERY RESPECTFUL, FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I HOPE AND THINK LUMBERTON WILL WIN THIS GAME 3-2

Alright.. I got confused b/c I guess you had used the profile name for your whole team and said your name on there and another post said something about going to school at WB... haha.. its all good though... its a shame though.. you shouldve stayed at the Brook man.. lol..

Alright.. I got confused b/c I guess you had used the profile name for your whole team and said your name on there and another post said something about going to school at WB... haha.. its all good though... its a shame though.. you shouldve stayed at the Brook man.. lol..

I WAS, BUT I DIDNT LIKE THE FACT THAT I HAD TO SIT OUT A YAER SO I LEFT ....

WERE DOING PRETTY GOOD THIS YEAR THOUGH ....

Guest meirdesucede

Central plays to win, its a fact, but in their playing to win they severely hurt other teams. Example, Ethan McKay the goaly from Lcm, he had a chance of doing great things but central took him out just so that they could win, and the bad part was when i watched the guy who took Ethan out stayed on the field. Then they injured several players from Vidor who were extremely good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder