Two US TV journalists shot dead on air

thetragichippy

i just seen the video off the gunmans body cam, just sickening, they didn't even see it coming, he was chilling right next to them for a minute before he shot them. Its like he was part of the crew. 

@BreakingNews: Police say Vester Lee Flanagan, suspect in fatal TV news crew shooting, has killed himself on Va. interstate - @WDBJ7

This is the hidden content, please

@WDBJ7: UPDATE: State police now say man suspected of killing two WDBJ7 employees shot himself, and he is still alive

i just seen the video off the gunmans body cam, just sickening, they didn't even see it coming, he was chilling right next to them for a minute before he shot them. Its like he was part of the crew. 

@BreakingNews: Police say Vester Lee Flanagan, suspect in fatal TV news crew shooting, has killed himself on Va. interstate - @WDBJ7

@WDBJ7: UPDATE: State police now say man suspected of killing two WDBJ7 employees shot himself, and he is still alive

saw the same video. What a putz. How anyone can even harm something like her is beyond me.

It doesn't show a crowd around the them, and he pulls his gun out and just stands there. He looked VERY close the camera man. 

they were the only ppl in that spot on the dock. Either that dude went stealth mode or he is the devil himself in the flesh cause no one noticed him. Smh. I kinda hope they keep him alive, times like this we need the firing squad. 

A shocking crime, but as TVC said, the only reason its more shocking than other shootings is because we got a first person view from the shooter.  I hope this doesn't become the new "thing" for crazies.

Already is cause he's given a copycat the idea to do it. There's somebody out there right now who has watched this today and will use IT next for their "moment of fame"…..

Back to back theater shootings, no coincidence. Multiple church shootings after the Dylann Roof mass shooting inside a church, no coincidence. Whats next: Lets shoot the media down now? 

Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when will the next nutcase go off…… 

Already is cause he's given a copycat the idea to do it. There's somebody out there right now who has watched this today and will use IT next for their "moment of fame"…..

Back to back theater shootings, no coincidence. Multiple church shootings after the Dylann Roof mass shooting inside a church, no coincidence. Whats next: Lets shoot the media down now? 

Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when will the next nutcase go off…… 

That brings up a point I was thinking about. The media is always looking for a story. They will focus on the negative, the cops or racial issues or whatever will sell. This guy waited until the camera was on his victim before he fired. He wanted the world to see and knew exactly how to do it. Then the media does exactly what he hopes they will do and blast it all over the place.....in a nut shell, he won. I wonder if the crazies will start retaliating on the media for inaccurate or swayed coverage?  

I wonder if the media will take this as a wake up call?

Aye the media have a job and there job is to get viewers the most interesting story available. That just the way it is. We all ran with this story also. Just look they have a million good political locker room stories we could post. But look at which ones we choose to post. If this guy was a illegal then we'll be blaming media for no coverage. 

Aye the media have a job and there job is to get viewers the most interesting story available. That just the way it is. We all ran with this story also. Just look they have a million good political locker room stories we could post. But look at which ones we choose to post. If this guy was a illegal then we'll be blaming media for no coverage. 

Very good point, especially the last line.