New Faces on Field for Silsbee

Badsanta, don't forget the top receiver in Mackey he's 6'2". Watching Sat. practice this is the tallest WR core I can remember at Silsbee, with plenty of speed also. With Partain not playing this year Thomas will have to get his passing game down, he looked better Sat. Defense was good speed and quick to the ball. Will be a fun year watching the Tigers.This is still a young group, but this year there is some experience. Should win more games this year. Go Tigers!!! 

Silsbee will beat WOS

I do believe Silsbee will be improved and I expect the game to be much closer this year. But last year I felt Silsbee was down much further than I've seen them since the drop to 3A. And I'm seriously not trying to knock them at all, just an honest opinion. They will need to make some vast improvements to get back up there with Jasper and WOS. I will say this, I know they have talent in the school and I've seen what went thru their Middle School. If some of those kids are still playing I expect they will turn it around.