Da Panther, da Jaguar, and da bear 2015

My Favorite Panther Randle has moved to College Ball, God answers Prayers, that's good news for y'all. North End Kittens & West End Smokey Beware, there's a new Crop of Panthers, don't mess your underwear. That's All for now, cuz business is at hand, see y'all at the Butch doing my Panther Fan Dance

Man, don't even try it, not even a little.

These old town Jags will have Ozen playing the fiddle.

They thought they had it, rest on the shoulders of Randle.

We proved once again that we were a little too much to handle.

You got South Jefferson county first, they say it will be another 50 piece.

You've got to be kidding me, I say maybe 20, ok, 30 at least.

After that, we'll show Ozen how it's done, we'll knock out Titan's teeth.

They'll be wondering what what happened.  Was that that Cecil the lion, or just a beast?

You have a player unsure. Football or basketball? What do you say, Mr. Campbell?

After all, you know what it is, Ozen football, Ozen pride.  ALWAYS a gamble.

Ok, the Panther, the Jag, the Titan and Bear, must always remember cheap talk doesn't scare. 

The games are on Fridays with some refs who aren't fair, but still we'll be watching from our quarterback chair,

Cheering, critiquing with all of the croud, I'm easily noticed from screaming out loud,

Go Panthers,  Go Panthers kicking butt having fun, still rooting and cheering for all and my son's, 

They question our hearts but the talent is strong, but after this season they'll leave us alone,

Jags,  Titans and Bears we'll end this with huggs, it's a whole new era, it's called David Suggs.

Good Luck Everyone! 

The west enders are quiet as churchmice a little too quiet for comfort.

While those Beast in maroon and gray prepare to become not the hunted, but the Hunter.

This year, no mistake about it, we'll win, you've been told.

But at da Brook, priorities are wrong,  really, hang dead hogs off of a flag pole?

While you're be working out two a days and drinking sparkling punch and sweet lemonade.

We will be sweating it out with the'element of life',  'water is better' that's what Bobby Bouchier portrayed.

The year, we won't spot you a 30 point lead.

Beware of my warning, please, take heed.

Haha are arriving in full force to win, we can't go wrong with Whaley.

You have your own big weapon.  #1.  Will he be enough?  Maybe?

Shelf have been empty for a while, we'll over a decade to be exact.

But this year, a change will occur, when we take the hardware back, make sure that it's intact.

Ooohhhh they want some, that's what was said. Don't let the music go to your Head. Your Band will Whip & Nae-Nae to entertain the crowd, Smoked Jag is on the Menu, No Hatin' Allowed. Tell Toby it's July, take that Hot Azz warmup off, the Doctor makes house calls, drop your pants & cough.  Be careful when you sit cuz that Butt is tender, Titans ain't the only Team you need to Remember.  It ain't nothin' but a "P" thang Baby, came to drive you Jag fans Crazy. Bruin fans just fade it, see you at the Butch if you make it.

• 3 weeks later...

It's time to Bust a move, show & Prove, some will Win & some will Lose.  Rep your City & your School, see All the Highlights on the News.  Scrimmages are over it's time to Dance, let's see those Mighty Marching Bands.

On Panther, On Smokey, On North End Jag Cat, if you're looking for Football, SETX is where's it's at.  RESPECT the Game & your Opponent as well, how far that will Lead you, only Time will tell.

I'm way too Hyped, it's Friday Night Lights, there's No Wrong or Right, just our way of Life.

Good Luck & God Bless to All Players, Coaches, Fans, Admins, Aux & Community

Wait  a minute! Wait a minute!

This must all be a gimmick.

Lawd, is this Soulja try'n to win on paper

Don't he know his words are like vapor

Try'n to build up da Jags

As they run on the field look'n like f@gs

I see dem jaguar boys

Just mak'n a bunch of noise

They musta stole it from my man Soulja

Cause dat  whole north end still experiencing bi-pole-ya