VYPE 21-5A PREDICTIONS 2015

Last year Dayton found a way to take the #1 team in the state to overtime with the second team all district punter at qb. Not to worried about dayton making the playoffs.

​Absolutely love the fact that Dayton is referring to it's big brother as the #1 team and satisfied with taking them to overtime. That's the culture difference in the two towns, one is at the pinnacle and the other just hopes to sniff it...

Edited by RUALIONoraSHEEP

​Absolutely love the fact that Dayton is referring to it's big brother as the #1 team and satisfied with taking them to overtime. That's the culture difference in the two towns, one is at the pinnacle and the other just hopes to sniff it...

Rankings don't lie right and according to at least 1 ranking Crosby is the #1 team in the state. Never satisfied with a loss. Dayton and Crosby have long way to go this year to not end the season with a loss but I like Dayton's chances leaving the Crosby game with a win.

Football season needs to hurry up! And Oct.16 I know my Broncos are not gonna lose on my birthday @ home against the biggest rivalry in our district!  

GO BRONCOS!

I know it'll never touch the history of Ned vs PNG but in my biased opinion Dayton vs Crosby is the premier district rivalry in all of SETX now. I think the result of the game currently carries more weight. 

I know it'll never touch the history of Ned vs PNG but in my biased opinion Dayton vs Crosby is the premier district rivalry in all of SETX now. I think the result of the game currently carries more weight. 

Couldn't agree more. Still wanting that regional championship between Dayton and Crosby. It would be a sell out at Stallworth.

​play it in Beaumont :)

Only reason I said Stallworth is I believe it still has more seating than the Butch. I do enjoy watching games at the Butch and it's a great stadium. Now back to reality both teams would have to play some great football for that to happen. Last 2 years 1 point has kept Dayton from the third round and I'm hoping this year they get over the hump. Which side would you sit on in this hypothetical game BG.

Only reason I said Stallworth is I believe it still has more seating than the Butch. I do enjoy watching games at the Butch and it's a great stadium. Now back to reality both teams would have to play some great football for that to happen. Last 2 years 1 point has kept Dayton from the third round and I'm hoping this year they get over the hump. Which side would you sit on in this hypothetical game BG.

​Dayton. 

​thought that was off the table?? 

It is a no deal.  Their SB conned them into letting them control the $370,000 with no intent OR $ to complete it.  They are $850,000 away with donors kid/nephew about to graduate.  Have to think they gave the money to help their kids out. do they get it back?

Realistically you could probably get about 12k in the Butch. Same as GPISD and Turner which would be more likely sites. You can get 18k+ in Stallworth pretty easily which is why it would probably be played there.