New Team Uniforms

​since when?  UIL rule?? 

​ according to NCAA rule 1-4-5a. their mascot is a lion not cujo so that would make it illegal. 

This is the hidden content, please

1. Other than the player’s number, the jersey may only contain:
    • Player’s name
    • School name
    • NCAA
    • logo
    • Sleeve stripes
    • Logo for school, conference, mascot, postseason-game, memorial, the military.
    • American flag
    • State flag.
Edited by fox

​ according to NCAA rule 1-4-5a. their mascot is a lion not cujo so that would make it illegal. 

This is the hidden content, please

1. Other than the player’s number, the jersey may only contain:
    • Player’s name
    • School name
    • NCAA
    • logo
    • Sleeve stripes
    • Logo for school, conference, mascot, postseason-game, memorial, the military.
    • American flag
    • State flag.

​so no UIL rule? Nothing to see here……. Carry on CUJO. 

They only wear them in the playoffs. The saying is " You have to earn the right to wear CUJO".  " Cujo", "Never quit Never die".

Consider me oblivious or out of the loop! Appreciate the correction, now I'm in the know.

Theyve been wearing the CUJO on their uniforms for years, don't know why it would be a problem now for the UIL

I rather JT wear blue and white. Black doesn't look good for them

In the 90's JT wore grey blue and white. The pants they had on was never white they were always grey. They wore them so much that grey become our third school color. Now black in replacing grey. The band and cheerleaders all have blue black and white uniforms.

Consider me oblivious or out of the loop! Appreciate the correction, now I'm in the know.

Theyve been wearing the CUJO on their uniforms for years, don't know why it would be a problem now for the UIL

They started wearing Cujo in 94 the year of the last state championship. When we fans went on the road all people saw a Convoy of cars panted in blue and white. The name cujo was everywhere. That was the year the Dallas Morning News called JT's fans CUJO nation.