Bad Or Good Ones?

smitty

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 10:25 AM, nappyroots said:

Hannity, Oreilly, Rush, Sharpton, Maddow, Fox News, Msnbc, all the same with diffrent agendas, all using the american people that can't or don't want to think for themselves to make money and to guide people in the direction that their wealthy employers want them to

Nappy- do you believe that we should let every person into this country that wants to come in ?

On 5/29/2016 at 10:25 AM, nappyroots said:

Hannity, Oreilly, Rush, Sharpton, Maddow, Fox News, Msnbc, all the same with diffrent agendas, all using the american people that can't or don't want to think for themselves to make money and to guide people in the direction that their wealthy employers want them to

So you must travel the world, going on-site to every news story that is of importance to witness it first hand so you don't have to get any of your news second hand so as not to be guided in any direction by da man.

Very impressive.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you must travel the world, going on-site to every news story that is of importance to witness it first hand so you don't have to get any of your news second hand so as not to be guided in any direction by da man.

Very impressive.

I think he gets his news from Brian Williams and Dan Rather.

55 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Obama released 157 prisoners and bush released 500

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Indeed, government documents indicate more than 500 detainees were released or transferred from Guantanamo while George W. Bush was president. A White House executive order issued on the second day of Obama's presidency said, " The federal government has moved more than 500 such detainees from Guantánamo, either by returning them to their home country or by releasing or transferring them to a third country."

That's backed up by a fact sheet from the military task force that runs the detention camp, which says 520 detainees had been released or transferred by March 2009.

Our only quibble with Hoyer is his use of the word "released." That could be interpreted to mean that under Bush, 500-plus detainees left the center and were immediately freed. But the Pentagon says there is a difference between a release and a transfer to another country. The vast majority of detainees leave Gitmo under a transfer, which means they are transported to another country that places them under some type of restrictions. Some are incarcerated in those countries because of criminal charges, while others face monitoring or travel limitations.

36 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

When it comes down to it. I would take george bush over trump and obama over hillary. one word to describe this years election and that's ridiculous.

I have to agree with that.  Wasn't happy with Bush's last 4 years, but I'd take him over Trump.   And as much as I dislike Obama, primarily because of philosophical differences, Hillary scares me.  And that's not just bs'ing, she does scare me.

On 5/31/2016 at 0:53 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Very impressive.

no you are just very selective on what news stories that you want to believe. you believe everything that the right says and don't believe nothing from the left.

Very Very impresive

49 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

no you are just very selective on what news stories that you want to believe. you believe everything that the right says and don't believe nothing from the left.

Very Very impresive

You obviously don't read my posts...standard answer, though...I'm surprised you didn't throw Fox News or Hannity in there.

According to what I've read, white Americans are 

in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that 
were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

According to the research, almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at 

. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of 
 in the country’s