Bad Or Good Ones?

smitty

• 1 month later...

This is the hidden content, please

To all readers:  I take no personal enjoyment in posting this stuff.  But if we just ignore these atrocities, we'll never know.  We'll never be aware of what evil is loose in the world.  I'd be ecstatic if no one had to report, or post, articles like these last two.

From the article:

The Palestinian Authority's official TV network reported Saturday the attacker, Bashar Masalha, received a burial described as "a large national wedding befitting of martyrs" -- a reference to the Islamic teaching that a martyr would marry 72 virgins in the afterlife.

Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, the Palestinian Authority's official daily newspaper, called him a "martyr" on Saturday as well, 

. Just one day after the attack, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah party labeled Masalha a "heroic martyr."

Don't be fooled...there are lots of Muslims saying the same thing in the U.S.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why in the world would he have a target approval number...hmmmm

He is working on percentages of them being the bad ones. I think they should all have to spend one night at the white house without armed security. They're harmless aren't they?

All you PC people and refugee lovers need to watch this video. It is from CNN so let's not talk about source.....

Of course all of us Pubs are stupid and prejudiced. We couldn't ever figure this out. Let's just hope some of these isis cowards don't infiltrate our country and kill someone beloved to you.....but then, they are already here. Please don't expect me to waste my bullets defending your families. I am saving them for mine.

Remember, these cowards don't mind dying taking out a few of our women and children in shopping malls and what not. Their god promises them that murdering infidels will ensure their meeting with 72 virgins. I ask you, does anyone believe that there is any god that would guarantee this? You PC people kill me and you will be the downfall of this great nation. Whether or not I offend someone doesn't rank very high on my list, especially when it comes to someone who hates me anyway. Why is this so hard for some to grasp?

From the article:

Since becoming president in 2014, Erdogan has filed close to 2,000 defamation cases under a previously seldom-used law that bars insulting the president. Free speech advocates say the law is being used aggressively to silence and intimidate critics.

The trials have targeted journalists, academics and even schoolchildren. Coupled with a crackdown on opposition media and journalists, the trials have sounded alarms over the erosion of rights and freedoms in a country that was once seen as a model of Muslim democracy.

No such thing...Sharia Law won't allow it.