Bad Or Good Ones?

smitty

I guess, to me, the most fascinating thing in the article is that "the authorities are still trying to find out why".   Think about it.  Many highly educated folks don't know why he did it, while I, just a poor country fellow, is 99.9% sure why he did what he did.  So this is how it feels to be a genius (and Mensa told me h-ll no you ain't gettin' in - wat due thay no :)

Edited by REBgp

@CNN: First on CNN: Secret Service officer arrested in child sex sting

This is the hidden content, please

@CBSNews: BREAKING: Secret service employee charged with attempted transfer of obscene material to a minor, criminal complaint says.

Big dummy

muslims have nothing in common with Belgium.  So -- again -- why are they there?

And here is the reason most of us want no more Muslim refugees.   When they come, they build more Mosques of which many (most?) will spew their hate filled message to kill the infidel (us for you liberals).  Please, someone explain to me WHY we would invite in people like this?   Anyone?

Bad one...crazy one, no doubt.

Don't think anyone is trying to give him cover either.

If guys like this start flying planes into buildings or blowing up folks by suicide bombing on a regular basis, we may have a problem.

Fair enough, but there is some cognitive dissonance at play here

An entire thread of links to stories of Muslim's committing terrible crimes, in the attempt to label Muslim's as violent extremists. But we can very easily see that this crazy guy who shot up the abortion clinic in the name of god doesn't represent all christians, nor should christians have to apologize for him or publicly denounce him, he has nothing to do with christianity, in the same way that the majority of Muslim's feel that terrorists have nothing to do with them. Should make you think is all. 

Fair enough, but there is some cognitive dissonance at play here

An entire thread of links to stories of Muslim's committing terrible crimes, in the attempt to label Muslim's as violent extremists. But we can very easily see that this crazy guy who shot up the abortion clinic in the name of god doesn't represent all christians, nor should christians have to apologize for him or publicly denounce him, he has nothing to do with christianity, in the same way that the majority of Muslim's feel that terrorists have nothing to do with them. Should make you think is all. 

The terrorism in the name of Allah is in a much higher proportion than that coming from any other religion...surely you see that.

yes I see that, just making a simple statement.

It's ignorant to label an entire group based on the actions of a minority....plain and simple. 

It'd be nice to get just a little honesty from the Rush Limbaugh crowd. This has nothing to do with hating Muslim's because they are dangerous, and everything to do with hating Muslim's because they have a different imaginary friend than you do. 

yes I see that, just making a simple statement.

It's ignorant to label an entire group based on the actions of a minority....plain and simple. 

It'd be nice to get just a little honesty from the Rush Limbaugh crowd. This has nothing to do with hating Muslim's because they are dangerous, and everything to do with hating Muslim's because they have a different imaginary friend than you do. 

uh oh ... is that a label?  Is that ignorant?

Just because you say a group hates Muslims doesn't make it so.

I don't hate Muslims...am I concerned about the number of terrorist attacks in the name of Allah, yes.

Don't forget, many of these "radicals" come out of Mosques.

Do we know for a fact that the radical muslims of the world want to bring this country down, kill our innocent people, or bomb us into oblivion. The simple answer is yes. How are they going to achieve this? Are they going to parachute in and not be detected? Are they going to fly in on a commercial flight? (possible) Are they going to come across the Mexican or Canadian borders? (Possible).Are they going to blend in with a huge wave of refugees from Syria of which these people are known isis members? (Easiest by far) Why domwe always have people stand formthe non agressive muslims when we are at war with them. Yes, I said it. These Syrians never had a kind word to say about us until they had no place else to go. Why, you ask? Because we are allies of the Jews and even your so-called peace loving muslims hate their guts and ours for backing them. I guess when they slaughter a lot of our people in a bar, at a stadium or shopping mall, we will have those that say they were the bad ones and not all are bad.

You know what, get off your high horse and use your brain for once. If the "bad ones" get in with these refugees and slaughter some of our loved ones, their blood will be on Obama's hands....plain and simple. I always wonder what stance the bleeding heart will take when one of his loved ones gets murdered. Come talk to me then about the bad ones and the good ones.

How about this, all you bleeding hearts take a flight to Baghdad and just start walking down the streets. What is the matter, you afraid? Can't tell the bad ones from the good ones? Ah, that makes you two-faced.

Edited by baddog