Bad Or Good Ones?

smitty

Good ones or bad ones?  Again -- where is the American feminist outrage??   Selective, no doubt...

This is the hidden content, please

And this is one of about a thousand reasons why no one with common sense thinks of ISIS as Muslim, since they are not. They have distorted religion to how they see fit. To even place ISIS with Islam proves naïve.

And this is one of about a thousand reasons why no one with common sense thinks of ISIS as Muslim, since they are not. They have distorted religion to how they see fit. To even place ISIS with Islam proves naïve.

It would surely be news to them that they are not muslim.  I wonder if they know they are not?

Edited by smitty

It would surely be news to them that they are not muslim.  I wonder if they know they are not?

No that's the problem. They promote themselves as being apart of a religion, which they then distort to the point that it is not. Its similar to Westboro Baptist Church, only a lot worse as they have been able to take advantage of war torn area and people. ISIS is as much an Islamic group as Texas is a state in Australia. 

No that's the problem. They promote themselves as being apart of a religion, which they then distort to the point that it is not. Its similar to Westboro Baptist Church, only a lot worse as they have been able to take advantage of war torn area and people. ISIS is as much an Islamic group as Texas is a state in Australia. 

But, they ARE 100% muslim.  And that's a fact!

Good ones or bad ones?  From the article:  "Those who enter Europe are almost all Muslims, and behave as some Muslims often do in the Muslim world: they harass Christians and attack women. In reception centers,

are workaday incidents. European women and girls who live near reception centers are advised to take care and cover up.
, assaults, stabbings and other
." 

Red Raider- do you think the vast majority of ISIS has something other than a Muslim background/upbringing?

No they do, but this is a very small amount of people if you were to include them within the religion. ISIS is very comparable to Nazi Germany with the propaganda that is forced by people in the area. ISIS is very good with social media and uses it to manipulate teens. The leaders of ISIS are war criminals just like Nazis. Nazism used religion as a driving force and who wants to include them as mainstream Christians.

Because we actually have a Sympathizer In Chief.  If America would be for something then obama usually is against it...

That is a sad fact.  The fact that he would not call that Muslim shooter at Ft Hood a terrorist tells me all I need to know about O.   But RedRaider can relax, as for as I know he's not a member of ISIS, just another Muslim. 

I'm not Muslim

My bad.  I was referring to the shooter at Ft Hood.  

I do think that there are some Muslims that don't wish all Christians dead, but IMO, that's a relatively small percentage, and growing smaller, be it due to social media, leadership, etc.  Wish it wasn't like that, but it's what I see thru my eyes. And if you immigrate, but don't want to assimilate, then you've become an invader.  

I suspect if you printed a Program (I'm referring to a HS Fball program) on the Bad Team, it would look like Allen, and on the Good Team, High Island.  But what do I know, I still celebrate Christmas, stand for the National Anthem, and love John Wayne movies.  Makes me a dinosaur.  

I suspect if you printed a Program (I'm referring to a HS Fball program) on the Bad Team, it would look like Allen, and on the Good Team, High Island.  But what do I know, I still celebrate Christmas, stand for the National Anthem, and love John Wayne movies.  Makes me a dinosaur.  

You, sir, ought to become more "progressive".  Just remember that these days, good is bad and bad is good.

You, sir, ought to become more "progressive".  Just remember that these days, good is bad and bad is good.

Lol, you are so right (or should I say, correct?).  I suppose the word "right" is no longer PC (Progressive Communist).  Rayburn Dam, there I go again.  SN, I may be a hopeless case (and still proud of it hehe)