At hillary's Relaunch: They Were What?

smitty

And the young people there were interested in gay rights the reporter said.. These folks need to wake up because if isis keeps coming over they wont like what they have to say about gay rights and we just keep letting them come! Open borders!

It never matters to anyone. Republicans will vote for who ever comes out the right. the same with the left. You'll vote for the guy/woman. Who share more of your views.  Not the most honest or the most qualified. 

​Not necessarily...I have lots of views that I would never want implemented or enforced at the Federal level.

I want someone in there that will follow the Constitution as much as possible.

She is a proven liar and cannot be trusted any longer in any official capacity anyone that would vote for her to run this country  would truly be foolish . 

Foolish for a gay wanting equal rights foolish for a immigrant wanting a better life. Foolish for etc etc. If the right believes screaming she's a liar she's this or that is a winning formula  they will lose . Prove to voters your views are better than hers for America and for them on a individual level. That's how you get votes making the voters feel like if you win they'll win. Obama gets reelected and the right still refuse to get the message. Focus on voters not hillary you'll have plenty time to do that head to head in the debates.