NCAA Baseball Super Regionals

Virginia vs Maryland(both 3 seeds bid will decide host)

#8 Missouri St at Arkansas(Missouri State can not host due to sharing field with minor league team)

VCU at #5 Miami

Florida St at #4 Florida

ULL at #2 LSU

Texas A&M at #7 TCU

Vanderbilt at #6 Illinois

Cal St Fullerton at #3 Louisville

Super Regional field is officially set.  #1 overall UCLA is the only National Seed that did not win their region.  Fort Worth will be the westernmost super regional host.

The field includes 

11- 1 seeds

1-2 seed(Arkansas)

3- 3 seeds(Maryland, Virginia, and ULL)

1- 4 seed(VCU)

They got a good draw being paired up with Missouri State.  I still can't believe the committee would give a national seed to a team that couldn't host a regional.  

​They are a national seed because they are a pretty good baseball team. I will be surprised if they are not in Omaha.

Still not sold on LSU. 

The SEC will have one, maybe two teams in Omaha-Vandy and maybe LSU. Unfortunately, Vandy will probably win it all. Again.

​They are a national seed because they are a pretty good baseball team. I will be surprised if they are not in Omaha.

Still not sold on LSU. 

The SEC will have one, maybe two teams in Omaha-Vandy and maybe LSU. Unfortunately, Vandy will probably win it all. Again.

​those darn thugs. Lol

Still not sold on LSU. 

Vandy has 2 projected Top 15 picks at the front of their rotation and another one at SS.  They are built for this type of tournament.  

Lsu is very good, but they are different than LSU teams of the past.  Their speed and aggressiveness on the bases changes games.  I like watching them and love the style that they play. I would love to set up a beer booth outside of the Box this weekend.   That's a lot of drunk Cajuns in one place.  

I ordered tickets for the Super in Fort Worth this morning before they announced the game times.  I'm going going to be in Fort Worth all weekend but won't be able to make the day games.  If anyone is in the area and wants to go to the Saturday game at 2 let me know and I'll get you the tickets. 

I was working. I'll catch it  tommorow. 

VCU had a dang good defense. They haven't gave up over 3 runs in 16 straight games, and Miami one of the best hitting teams in the nation.

Haven't seen the video yet, but here's some Twitter comments 

@masonsanderz8: I never knew interference was a fielder jumping around a base runner. Miami baseball flops harder than the NBA. VCU should've scored 2.

@johngeethree: I just saw the worst call I have ever seen in the VCU/Miami baseball game.  Gutless, joke of a call and it could cost VCU the game

@jtm2588: Probably the 2nd worst call I've ever seen in baseball in the VCU and Miami game. Could very well decide the game in favor of Miami.