NCAA Baseball Super Regionals

Man, I try to be nice and get the standard Aggies answer. As long as it was better than Texas. Obsession noted.

​Man you and I definitely have a different opinion of "being nice" - making fun of a school with a sm****ss "too funny" statement is not in my book being nice.

And you might want to check the obsession noted statement at the door as this is a topic about Super Regional's which Texas was not a part of and you started this conversation by posted an Anti- Aggie comment so who has the obsession me or you - I think it is you.

​Man you and I definitely have a different opinion of "being nice" - making fun of a school with a sm****ss "too funny" statement is not in my book being nice.

And you might want to check the obsession noted statement at the door as this is a topic about Super Regional's which Texas was not a part of and you started this conversation by posted an Anti- Aggie comment so who has the obsession me or you - I think it is you.

You quote me and then say it is not directed at me. I'm confused. I enjoyed watching the Ags. I remember Stubblefield from last year. Ags survived multiple eliminations when things looked bleak. Someone had to lose the series.

Are you a SEC homer or will you pull for the Texas team? It's a no brainer for me.

You quote me and then say it is not directed at me. I'm confused. I enjoyed watching the Ags. I remember Stubblefield from last year. Ags survived multiple eliminations when things looked bleak. Someone had to lose the series.

Are you a SEC homer or will you pull for the Texas team? It's a no brainer for me.

​Something must be wrong with my computer then.

The quote that got me was - "Man. Aggies fall short again.  Too funny."

On my computer it states that quote was made by GCMPats and that is not accurate then I apologize to all concerned.

And no I do not believe that I am a "SEC" homer and hope that TCU or LSU wins it all - reason that I put LSU know a friend whose son is on that team.

On my computer it states that quote was made by GCMPats and that is not accurate then I apologize to all concerned.

And no I do not believe that I am a "SEC" homer and hope that TCU or LSU wins it all - reason that I put LSU know a friend whose son is on that team.

Certainly understandable.  I was an LSU baseball fan myself while Johnny Dishon was there.  And I even rooted for A&M except for the few times they played Texas while Jace Statum was there.  I had a double reason in that matchup - my alma mater and UT had an Orangefield kid too those four years - Jacob Felts.  

​Nope. I made that statement and I'm standing by it. To me it's funny that the biggest SEC homers did not take care of their end of the bargain. Now, if I had any further ties to aggie baseball, it might not have been so funny. I like the Statum family and would have certainly felt differently if Jace was still playing.