NCAA Baseball Super Regionals

I'm good with whoever wins tonight.  Really wish they were in different supers where we could have a chance to have 2 Texas teams in Omaha.  

On a different subject, was in B/CS all weekend.  Really like what they have done with Northgate and the Dixie Chicken may still be the best watering hole in the State.  

I'm good with whoever wins tonight.  Really wish they were in different supers where we could have a chance to have 2 Texas teams in Omaha.  

On a different subject, was in B/CS all weekend.  Really like what they have done with Northgate and the Dixie Chicken may still be the best watering hole in the State.  

​was Kenny Hill down there from Fort Worth? 

I ran that place for 4 years in the early 2000's.  I probably kicked a lot of you out and didn't even realize it.  Maybe that's why bulldogbacker is so bitter....

The whole area has blown up since I was there.  Every time I go they have expanded the city.  It's no longer the cow town tu fans make it out to be.