West Hardin 11 Hull-Daisetta 4/Final

Disregard, found on another thread the third spot will go to High Island. Congratulations to the Cardinals.
"The winner will be tied with high island at 8-6. If that's wh, high island goes because they won both games with wh. If it's hd, high island and hd will have to play for the 3rd spot because they split their two games."

Old School 2 still a troll , how dosen't support any teams in southeast texas, but secretly has a crush on HD sports.

I have a crush on making HD fans eat their words...but it's no secret.

It would all stop if you HD posters would stop talking HD up to something they're not. Being supportive is one thing...but some of you guys are delusional beyond belief. I'll admit it's gotten better...but still a long way to go.

Your buddy comes on here talking about how crazy good HD is at the beginning of every sport...then disappears by the end of the season. Just about the time HD's one true flaw is revealed...mediocrity.

I'm just here to remind you guys about those comments and how dumb they were. I know you remember all those things that were said when HD and Big Sandy both were going in undefeated.. You know.. District playoff hopes, college prospects, etc.. And you will never live down the 4 horsemen comment. Not while I have a user name on here. It's just too easy haha.

It would all stop if you HD posters would stop talking HD up to something they're not. Being supportive is one thing...but some of you guys are delusional beyond belief. I'll admit it's gotten better...but still a long way to go.

Your buddy comes on here talking about how crazy good HD is at the beginning of every sport...then disappears by the end of the season. Just about the time HD's one true flaw is revealed...mediocrity.

I'm just here to remind you guys about those comments and how dumb they were. I know you remember all those things that were said when HD and Big Sandy both were going in undefeated.. You know.. District playoff hopes, college prospects, etc.. And you will never live down the 4 horsemen comment. Not while I have a user name on here. It's just too easy haha.

Just wait another 4 months. ;)

You know, just because you think you can say I told you so doesn't always necessarily mean you should, man. Move on.

You know, just because you think you can say I told you so doesn't always necessarily mean you should, man. Move on.

I would normally agree with your statement...if this was something that happened maybe once or twice. If this was a one time occurrence I'd let it go for sure.

But every single time they throw out predictions about how successful one of the boys teams at HD is going to be...it turns out be not only wrong, but way wrong. And then when they get beat all they say is how unbelievably good the other team is. Inferring that that's the only possible way to beat the mighty Hull Daisetta Bobcats.

When the rediculous comments and predictions stop from HD posters...I'll leave them alone.

Speaking of...anyone heard how the "fastest relay team in the region" is doing? Or did?