21-5A Standings

Vidor - has clinched 1st place

The rest to be determined by this Friday night...

Lumberton (10-3) - plays Nederland

Nederland  (9-4) - plays Lumberton

PNG  (9-4) - plays Vidor

IF Nederland beats Lumberton and Vidor beats PNG then I believe it will go as follows...

Lumberton and Nederland will be in a tie for 2nd with a 10-4 record (each having a win over the other in district....then a decision would have to be made)

4th place going to PNG with a 9-5 record

A lot of IFs there but it's my best guess.  Please correct me if my math is wrong.

7Mary3 is correct. If KP can pull off the upset against BH on Friday. KP will get 2nd seed no matter what happens in the Dayton game. If KP loses and Dayton wins, KP in the third seed. If KP and Dayton both lose, KP gets second seed because of tie breaker over Dayton.

Crosby defeated New Caney this evening so the 4 seed is likely to go to Crosby or Galena Park who beat Porter this evening. They both have a game Friday while NC has a bye.

What's the tiebreaker rule if Crosby and GP tie? Looks like they split the head to head. Another game?

Yes, they would have a play in game. Probably on Monday. My opinion on this is Crosby will probably take it. Galena Park has a pretty good pitcher, not over powering, and she is their best hitter. Pitch around her and Crosby wins. Crosby has good speed at top of lineup with decent power in the 3,4, and 5 holes. Their bottom is not real strong.