Orangefield at HJ Tonight 4:30Oranefield at HJ Tonight 4:30

I cant understand where the mixup was for umps....we waited 1.5 hours for umps and when

one showed up (that wasn't even the scheduled ump - he just showed up to try and help us

out to play) the coaches could not agree to play with one ump even after asking him to come help.

It was no advatage or disadvantage to eather team and with the rain in the forecast and all games

must be played by Saturday I thought it was a bad idea to not play.

After 10+ years of watching HS Softball I am still amazed when things like this happen.

I cant understand where the mixup was for umps....we waited 1.5 hours for umps and when

one showed up (that wasn't even the scheduled ump - he just showed up to try and help us

out to play) the coaches could not agree to play with one ump even after asking him to come help.

It was no advatage or disadvantage to eather team and with the rain in the forecast and all games

must be played by Saturday I thought it was a bad idea to not play.

After 10+ years of watching HS Softball I am still amazed when things like this happen.

Very easy why they didn't show. The game was not scheduled. With ALL the rainouts and changes the scheduler (ME) didn't get this game in the system. HOWEVER , Arbiter sends out reminders to both coaches about a scheduled game. It also can be checked by both coaches and neither checked . So I take full blame for the mistake. #1 in almost 900 games this season. All games also do not have to be played by Saturday. District Certification is Tuesday. We got it in and now we move on . Both will make the playoffs and It should be exciting to see them hopefully move on.