Warren 7 Hardin 1/Final

UTFAN06...let it go bro...round two is comming and until then the Lions and the Cougars handed the Warriors the bragging rights. I think in round two the Warriors have a target painted on them that was not the focus of round one.  They may very well be the big dog left standing on the front porch in the end and if they are, than its deserved.  Round two starts now...no excuses...its for all the marbels...no team in the top three has any room to miscalculate pitching or make stupid mistakes or will cost you the DC! 

UTFAN06...let it go bro...round two is comming and until then the Lions and the Cougars handed the Warriors the bragging rights. I think in round two the Warriors have a target painted on them that was not the focus of round one. They may very well be the big dog left standing on the front porch in the end and if they are, than its deserved. Round two starts now...no excuses...its for all the marbels...no team in the top three has any room to miscalculate pitching or make stupid mistakes or will cost you the DC!

Bone you keep implying that the Lions "gifted" the Warriors the game because you guys had some errors....last time I checked errors are just as must a part of the game as hitting, pitching, stealing bases and so on...Warren won the game by coming into your house and getting runs off of your two top pitchers (by whatever means necessary), playing solid defense and by good pitching......Kountze had an opportunity in the bottom half of the 7th but failed to execute...then we defeated a strong Buna club a couple a nights later with pretty much the same strategy....like I said in earlier posts I really don't see a whole lot of difference between the current top teams in this district...7 of the 8 teams can beat any of the others on a given night...second half will be exciting to watch and it would not surprise me to see Kirbyville make a strong charge push to grab a playoff spot...too much talent there not to..( they waxed us good the second game of district!)

Bone you keep implying that the Lions "gifted" the Warriors the game because you guys had some errors....last time I checked errors are just as must a part of the game as hitting, pitching, stealing bases and so on...Warren won the game by coming into your house and getting runs off of your two top pitchers (by whatever means necessary), playing solid defense and by good pitching......Kountze had an opportunity in the bottom half of the 7th but failed to execute...then we defeated a strong Buna club a couple a nights later with pretty much the same strategy....like I said in earlier posts I really don't see a whole lot of difference between the current top teams in this district...7 of the 8 teams can beat any of the others on a given night...second half will be exciting to watch and it would not surprise me to see Kirbyville make a strong charge push to grab a playoff spot...too much talent there not to..( they waxed us good the second game of district!)

Go look at the Warren @ Hardin thread and you will see that I agree with your statement...and yes it's my opinion that Kountze handed Warren the game...and again that is Baseball! You want to win you do it better and cleaner than the other guys!