A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE!!!

Mr Davis

So then you are zoned for Central. That perfectly acceptable....you're following the rules. That's all that matters. Rules are out in place for a reason. It would be a shame to forfeit important games for something simple as recruitment violations. Please don't flatter yourself and think that you are the only person in the sights of Central's coach. He has a reputation of recruiting all of SETX.

So then you are zoned for Central. That perfectly acceptable....you're following the rules. That's all that matters. Rules are out in place for a reason. It would be a shame to forfeit important games for something simple as recruitment violations. Please don't flatter yourself and think that you are the only person in the sights of Central's coach. He has a reputation of recruiting all of SETX.

And you have facts to backup this accusation? 

Alot Of You Are Ignorant To The Rules!!! I Would Have Used The Word Very If It Weren't So Excessive However This Rule Is Not In Any Way Regulated By The UIL!!! This Is An AD Rule If I Am Not Mistaken Which The Community Agreed To When We Intrusted Our Great AD With Integrity Of Our School District's Athletic Department.

And you are correct. And the meeting that I sat in with Mr. Saveat he stated that if a student transfers within the district then that player has to sit out of Varsity play for one year. Now that's if the player started within the district originally. Now, again, there are ways around it. But I'm sure coach Forman can enlighten you in that.