compare 21-4a versus 22-4a

ok, which district is better?

21-4a

Barbers Hill(pre season #1 in your SETX poll, state final 4)

Huffman(pre season #6, 2 rounds playoffs)

New Caney(always loaded, moving out of Brenham district)

Crosby(playoff team last yeat, beat PNG in playoffs)

Galena Park(playoff team)

CE King

22-4a

LCM( defending STATE Champion)

Dayton(former 21-4a district champion, knocked off in area)

Nederland( playoff team)

PNG(playoff team)

Vidor

Lumberton

Ozen

Central

Hard to tell bc Huffman and Bh have yet to play a four-a game schedule yet. Big difference playing up compared to what we faced last year. Should be fun and ready to watch some softball.

ETBU, come on now. We haven't played 4a schedule? We played Barbers Hill twice last year, 4a Nederland, 4a Dayton twice, 3 if you count scrimmage, 5a Klein Forest, 5a Aldine Nimitz, 4a Crosby twice, 5a Channelview, 4a CE King,4a Athens. Heck 3a Splendora was tougher then all of them. I know other sports weren't ready for 4a, but sir WE ARE!!!

21-4A I would not worry about Galena Park & C E King

Agree, Galena Park not a playoff team.  Got there cause there were only 4 teams in the distict.  Nederland really spanked them.  Coach from Galena Park, nice lady, wanted to stop the game in the 3rd.

The top 4 teams in each District are tough. Those games could go either way. One things for sure, there will be several good teams sitting at home when the playoffs start and there will be even more siting after the 1st week of the play-offs. Barbers Hill has to be considerred the top team with all they have returning. They also probably have the best pitcher in the area. Dayton in the other District should be tough as well. Huffman, is always tough. But the other 3 teams in 22 - 4A are always strong (Nederland, LCM, & PNG) These 3 always make the playoffs and they have all come to expect to make the playoffs. SO regardless of how many they lost from last years teams they will still be strong and they will all still EXPECT to make the play-offs.

• 2 weeks later...

your right falconsoftball some really good teams will be knocked out in the first and second rounds. that is what we get for havin a bunch of top teams in this 2 districts. 21-4A and 22-4A.

Dayton will definiately be a contender.  Excellent pitching.  Two of em.

After the scrimmages today, I have NO doubt what district is better. Bh 7- Nederland O

Yea Falconsoftball your right but they do have the defending flag hanging off the wall over there. Plus I got some buds from Nederland we met back in football so have to wait and see. Before we think about that we have to be concerned about Scarbrough this monday @ Chambliss field.  ;D Hey FS is it true that we may be getting turf on the infield after the season?

Guest WeedBegone

After the scrimmages today, I have NO doubt what district is better. Bh 7- Nederland O

Be careful Mr. Falcon your setting yourself up.  As The reverand Jimmy Johnson once said

If your going to talk the walk then you need to chew gum...

Something like that.....anyway---has anyone seen my glass?

We have to relish in  our success even though it is scrimmage time after the whipping we took in football. Bh is going to be tough and I think Crosby will be better than last year. Huffman if they get some hitting which they should and can avoid the meltdown that had with Bh over the last two years we will be more than ok.

Funny, if they get some hitting!

Silsbee, 3 hits 14 k's, Huffman 6 hits 3 k's

Baytown Sterling 2 hits, Huffman 4 hits.

4-5 hits in a game is good. Heck with the pitching around this area, 3 hits is good

Amen Amen but please don't make us the Lumberton of the softball section big man. Your preaching to the choir but just two of us so easy.

I do not even know the rules like the ump on Monday called a Crow something? Say what? Just enjoy the fellowhsip and watching the locals compete and have some fun. Anyway will be fun to watch how it plays out and good luck to all the teams.

Be careful Mr. Falcon your setting yourself up.  As The reverand Jimmy Johnson once said

If your going to talk the walk then you need to chew gum...

Something like that.....anyway---has anyone seen my glass?

I haven't seen your glass,but I have seen our district best, or at least predicted best, Barbers Hill beat soundly the best district team in your district. Plus a few days back, our projected 3rd-4th place team Crosby did well against your district. I know its early, but I like our chances

Weed! You never told me you had a district! Well it sounds like you need to keep your district away from their district or his district or somebody's district. Rats!!! I think I'm starting to speak "Weed Latin"  ;D

Guest WeedBegone

[

I

Weed! You never told me you had a district! Well it sounds like you need to keep your district away from their district or his district or somebody's district. Rats!!! I think I'm starting to speak "Weed Latin"  ;D