Gulf Coast Classic?

Since you asked….  

The BH Freshman scored 16 of BH 22 for the first half…22-22.   DeKaney coach made an adjustment for the next half to double/triple the BH Freshman.  BH Coach did a great job at changing the offense for more outside shooting,  but just came up short, when BH usually score well from outside.  BH Freshman held her opponent to "0" points.  Thats good defense to me.  She protected the paint for 2 or more blocks, when DeKaney's savvy guards were able to beat BH defense from up top.  THe only time the DeKaney scorer missed a shot attempt, was when the "young BH Freshman" put a hand, which is a mighty long arm, in her face.  That BH Freshman had a double, double…..25 points and over 12 boards.  I would say thats pretty physical and did a great job as a Freshman playing against the bigems!!!     

Since you asked about her!

Since you asked….

The BH Freshman scored 16 of BH 22 for the first half…22-22. DeKaney coach made an adjustment for the next half to double/triple the BH Freshman. BH Coach did a great job at changing the offense for more outside shooting, but just came up short, when BH usually score well from outside. BH Freshman held her opponent to "0" points. Thats good defense to me. She protected the paint for 2 or more blocks, when DeKaney's savvy guards were able to beat BH defense from up top. THe only time the DeKaney scorer missed a shot attempt, was when the "young BH Freshman" put a hand, which is a mighty long arm, in her face. That BH Freshman had a double, double…..25 points and over 12 boards. I would say thats pretty physical and did a great job as a Freshman playing against the bigems!!!

Since you asked about her!

I love seeing BH Girl's play basketball fundamentally sound, those ladies hustle, and play great defense. Hopefully they will go deep into the playoffs.