Lions vs Cowboys

Eating crow this week and already running your head about next week. Picking against someone every week takes absolutely no knowledge at all.

We already beat the #1 and #2 defenses this year. GBs defense is about 11 or 12. We will put up the points. Aaron Rogers will cough it up.....or throw it at the ground, which he seems to be good at. Are you there calling intentional grounding, which is 10 yards and loss of down, or do you simply overlook it like I think you do?

You can scream bad call all night and it will not change the outcome. I thought it was a bit cheesy PI call anyway, but it evens us out for the running into the kicker, which he was clearly blocked into.

GO COWBOYS!

One more than T.J. Yates & Schaub. Now there's a great qb!

Hate all you want, without romo Dallas doesn't get more than 6 wins a season ANY year since he's been with them. Now we see how good he can be with an actual offensive line in front of him. There's not a qb outside of aaron Rodgers in the league who would have done anything close to what he's been able to do with no protection and a bad defense over the last seven or eight seasons with Dallas.

All good things must come to an end...let's see how long you hang around next week or do you have a mailbox set up at Lambeau...lol

If Dallas goes to one of the toughest places in the league to play next week and loses to the best qb in the game, there will be morons on here talking. Dallas won't be favorites next week, and if they lose it won't diminish the great season they've had, nor will it validate anything you have to say about them.

Dallas just beat one of the top defensive teams in the past 15, 20 years. That defensive is why Dallas didn't look as good as they have in the past month. Dallas did not panic or try to put pressure on them selves to make a play, they just played it out and took advantage of what the Loins gave them. Good win Cowboys!!!

I was on the road today and did not see the game. I just watched "the play" several times. As for the play there was definite defensive holding that was missed, and a little push for interference that may not have been seen depending on the angle. The full blown contact that I was expecting to see after seeing some remarks was not there. Now even being a Cowboy fan, I can not believe that they reversed the call after announcing it. If I was an impartial observer I could live with the call, after seeing it in slo mo, going either way but would have trouble with it being waved off after calling it.

Hate all you want, without romo Dallas doesn't get more than 6 wins a season ANY year since he's been with them. Now we see how good he can be with an actual offensive line in front of him. There's not a qb outside of aaron Rodgers in the league who would have done anything close to what he's been able to do with no protection and a bad defense over the last seven or eight seasons with Dallas.

I agree 100%. I wish Romo were a Texan, but I'm a hater so I have to stir the pot.

I was on the road today and did not see the game. I just watched "the play" several times. As for the play there was definite defensive holding that was missed, and a little push for interference that may not have been seen depending on the angle. The full blown contact that I was expecting to see after seeing some remarks was not there. Now even being a Cowboy fan, I can not believe that they reversed the call after announcing it. If I was an impartial observer I could live with the call, after seeing it in slo mo, going either way but would have trouble with it being waved off after calling it.

It was a bad call, but not a complete game changer.  When you are up 20-7 and choke it away that's the game changer.