Lions vs Cowboys

Here's a scenario....let's give Detroit the ball on the PI. Why is it always assumed that that equals 7 points? The way Dallas was playing, Detroit only scored 3 points in the second half. They could have been held to a FG, fumbled it away, thrown an INT, missed the FG, turned it over on downs. So why is the only scenario for the losers the one where Detroit scores a TD? Every team says just give them the ball one more time and they will win. Then the clock runs out and the loser mentality takes over.

Here's a scenario....let's give Detroit the ball on the PI. Why is it always assumed that that equals 7 points? The way Dallas was playing, Detroit only scored 3 points in the second half. They could have been held to a FG, fumbled it away, thrown an INT, missed the FG, turned it over on downs. So why is the only scenario for the losers the one where Detroit scores a TD? Every team says just give them the ball one more time and they will win. Then the clock runs out and the loser mentality takes over.

The one play did not decide the game. For me it was the lack of hding calls on blatant infractions in the 4th quarter, ones that definitely effected the play multiple times.

OMG!!!! The ref thats threw the flag got it wrong then the refs got together and made the right call. At first I thought it was PI, then I seen the play from other angles, like the other refs, and thought maybe not. If anything there was more facemask on that play by the TE. Why isn't anybody arguing about that?

If you get upset over blown calls, you shouldn't watch football or any other sport. 1 blown call ...that's a good day.

As bad as that blown call was, it happens, though this particular one is as bad as they come. Its the multitude of no calls that set Dallas up to win that drove me nuts.

As bad as that blown call was, it happens, though this particular one is as bad as they come. Its the multitude of no calls that set Dallas up to win that drove me nuts.

The obvious holding on every play of the Lions 2nd drive drove me nuts, guess it evened out eventually in its own way. 

I think considering that one of the most-feared defensive players in the league should not have been on the field, but was allowed to play anyway, Detroit got a pretty good deal. There were calls missed both ways, but if you'd told Detroit before the game that Suh could play, but it would cost them one controversial blown PI call, they'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

SKINS, all this talk of blown calls helping the cowboys... Instead of griping about the cowboys, why don't you talk to us about the blown calls that cost YOUR team those 12 games...

I don't think I've had to overly yell at refs for costing us, as I've said all year, our coach did most of the damage.