Lions vs Cowboys

Doesn't matter. If Suh is involved he will be guilty until proven otherwise. And it doesn't help it was Aron Rodgers on National TV. If it had been another Qb he wouldn't have been suspended.

When you have a reputation like Suh, you don't get the benefit of the doubt. He's earned that reputation and it hurt him this week. I doubt most others players would be suspended for that.

I don't want any team to have any excuse for my Boys beating them. Let Suh play. We are not afraid of him. We've certainly beaten much better teams than Detroit. He's nowhere near as good as J.J. Watt and we beat the Texans.

What I got from the video is that he stepped on Rodgers twice, so he knew his leg was there. He did not stomp it but he did back up and put his full weight on it and rocked it a bit. I bet it hurt. I watched a video that kept repeating the incident over and over, and I kept my eye on Suh's foot. He knew what he was doing, but suspension? I don't have an answer for that.

I would love a Lions win here but for some reason our Offense has looked like Poo most of the time.

You might want to think about finding a new address if you're going to root against a Texas team in Texas. Remember this is most Texans' second religion. lol  

@RapSheet: Per @NFLfootballinfo, Appeals officer Ted Cottrell has rescinded the suspension of Ndamukong Suh, reducing the discipline to a $70,000 fine.

League administration is a joke. 

This just gives other dirty players the incentive to continue to play dirty, just make sure it looks like a accident. BS!!