Lions vs Cowboys

Suh is a massive guy, who was going backwards. I take two or three steps after getting shoved backwards, so I can imagine that this guy is no ballerina. He goes up on the ball of his foot because he is off balance, just like anyone else would.

When high profile guys like Polian, and the ex head of refs say that the suspension was unwarranted then it was probably unwarranted. Names alone caused this suspension.

Suh is a massive guy, who was going backwards. I take two or three steps after getting shoved backwards, so I can imagine that this guy is no ballerina. He goes up on the ball of his foot because he is off balance, just like anyone else would.

When high profile guys like Polian, and the ex head of refs say that the suspension was unwarranted then it was probably unwarranted. Names alone caused this suspension.

If I get shoved backwards, I'll take two or three steps as well. And if I step on something when I'm going backwards, it's going to take an intentional act for me to step on it with one leg and then stop my momentum to step on the same place with all my weight on the other leg.

And rock back.

if he's innocent, why is there still a fine?

The guy is such a idiot, I guess he forgets he's on television with replay. I guess he thinks no one would notice or see it for what it is!!

The league is looking like a bunch of hypocrites. They want to suspend a player when it's convenient

If I get shoved backwards, I'll take two or three steps as well. And if I step on something when I'm going backwards, it's going to take an intentional act for me to step on it with one leg and then stop my momentum to step on the same place with all my weight on the other leg.

This explains it all

@AdamSchefter: During appeal, Ndamukong Suh said his feet were numb from cold and he couldn't tell difference between Aaron Rodgers' feet and the ground.

This explains it all

@AdamSchefter: During appeal, Ndamukong Suh said his feet were numb from cold and he couldn't tell difference between Aaron Rodgers' feet and the ground.

Hahahahaha. My feet were so numb I couldn't tell that my field of vision has risen 6 inches when I stepped onto his leg...

God forbid the commissioner's office concern itself with crimes on the field. I mean, there are so many non-football related injustices to solve...

True, I mean didn't the Cowgirls have a guy (millionaire) get caught stealing underwear and cologne from a store.  These guys get to many chances for off the field screw ups but let them do some thing on the field and it has to be the end of the road or a super fine for them.

I hope it don't end like it did in 1981

http://youtu.be/iDLgoM8lGng

I specifically remember this game. It just so happens that at this particular time I lived up in a little town called Blissfield Michigan. My two cousins and my aunt and uncle went and attended this game, while I sat at the house and watched the game on T.V.. They hated the Cowboys and when they got back, I never thought I'd hear the end of it. They said it was deafening loud when the Lions made that field goal. But later heard that that last second field goal should not have counted because there was too many Detroit players on the field at the time the ball was snapped. But either way, what a crazy ending.

I like the Cowboys chances to win. I think that Dallas offensive line will impose their will in the fourth quarter. Dallas defensive front will keep the Lions run game in check, just have to play smart EVERY pass play. The Lions have a QB that has a cannon for a arm and some receivers that love to stretch the field. This is a very strong test for both teams. This is not just a regular wildcard playoff game. Two very good teams here. Go Cowboys!!!