Tivy Antlers vs Cedar Park Tookoverwolves, 7:30 pm ALAMO Stadium..

Tivy 3 times inside red zone 0 points and TD called back. CP has quick offense with good backs. That being said, Crosby pack your bags for Dallas cause after we smash some Hippos, CP is next. They play right into our strength on defense and if Tivy receivers hang on to football they torch CP secondary. Our WR should be licking their chops.

Tivy 3 times inside red zone 0 points and TD called back. CP has quick offense with good backs. That being said, Crosby pack your bags for Dallas cause after we smash some Hippos, CP is next. They play right into our strength on defense and if Tivy receivers hang on to football they torch CP secondary. Our WR should be licking their chops.

Ok it's ok to back your team but....CMON MAN!!!!

He is jinxing crosby looking past Hutto

Definitely not looking past just confident and I did say after the Hutto game, not superstitious either my little input has no bearing on this game but I have seen enough to know we can play with anybody and if it's in the stars it's meant to be. Now leave me alone Im looking for my lucky hippo foot and four leaf clover oh sh;/ a black cat just ran in front of us gotta go turn around now. Cya