West Hardin 71 Hull-Daisetta 64

Guest orangeman

Great TEAM effort Friday night WH, this is what it's going to take to get to the show. You must show up every night ready to play with great intensity. Coach Fuller excellent job, you had them ready to play, and they responded like good teams should. HD played the best game I have seen them play 5 players in double figures that says alot, good luck this tues vs Spurger. Great to be a part of this kind of atmosphere. WH fans keep it up, I challange everyone to gear up for this Friday we will need to raise the roof for Big Sandy Fri night, I am really looking forward to the rematch. But lets stay focused for Highisland tues. "One at a Time". Great Senior Leadership WH, experience paid off. 22-1 WOW,lets keep believing & keep that faith.

Wow flopped, where is this Austin place you speak of. It sounds like a sort of Utopia. I must find this place. I will hitch my team of mules to the wagon, gather the family and set out to find this Austin place. If I start today maybe we can be there by Friday. I bet it has 5,000 to 6,000 folks there to here you talk about it. The kids will be so excited to see that many people all in one town.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder