PICK YOUR UPSET FOR NEXT FRIDAY

skipper

I do not believe it is necessary to attack anyone's character to make my point. You defend your teams but why do you talk so mean to people.

well when started my little campaign in a diplomatic approach, these KIDS started smacking back and it took off from there. i treat you how you treat me. you come at me in a calm manner you get that in return. i will admit, most of it is to just tick people off because they are not looking at the broad picture. yes, being in the playoffs is exciting. everyone want there team to go far and do well, but when you have teams LOADED with talent for the past 20 years and NOBODY can make it to dallas, something is wrong. example. "SETX" have 6 or more players starting or recently retired from the NFL. these young men has been in the NFL anywhere over the last 10-12 years. you would THINK that this area would have SOMETHING to show for it. the area have several D1 starters playing college. you wouldn't know it from this area playoff history. i said all that to say, at the end of the day, when the season is over. no matter how good you were, do you ever think, man, what could coach do to get us over that hump. for me, how can xbox harrison FIX a defense that has been poor since 04?? it's not that i hate the area i come from. i hate that we just settle knowing deep in side,SETX have the talent of what it takes to have at least 2-3 teams in dallas every year. not saying you have to win it, but 5 rds at least and not settle for a DC and 3 rds.

well when started my little campaign in a diplomatic approach, these KIDS started smacking back and it took off from there. i treat you how you treat me. you come at me in a calm manner you get that in return. i will admit, most of it is to just tick people off because they are not looking at the broad picture. yes, being in the playoffs is exciting. everyone want there team to go far and do well, but when you have teams LOADED with talent for the past 20 years and NOBODY can make it to dallas, something is wrong. example. "SETX" have 6 or more players starting or recently retired from the NFL. these young men has been in the NFL anywhere over the last 10-12 years. you would THINK that this area would have SOMETHING to show for it. the area have several D1 starters playing college. you wouldn't know it from this area playoff history. i said all that to say, at the end of the day, when the season is over. no matter how good you were, do you ever think, man, what could coach do to get us over that hump. for me, how can xbox harrison FIX a defense that has been poor since 04?? it's not that i hate the area i come from. i hate that we just settle knowing deep in side,SETX have the talent of what it takes to have at least 2-3 teams in dallas every year. not saying you have to win it, but 5 rds at least and not settle for a DC and 3 rds.

i see what mouse is saying and numbers dont lie . PNG 1975 ,HEBERT 1976, , WESTBROOK 1982 , FRENCH 1984 ,and WOS 1986-1987. That is 2 titles in the 70's , 4 more in the 80's and so far in the 2000's no state titles . Now mind you im talking golden triangle which when i was coming up that is all i paid attention to because it had some of the baddest players and teams in the state. I live in northern va now and when i first got here and people would find out i was from texas they would ask me did i play high school football there ? Whats it like ? Why is it so big there ? Etc etc . That is why i dont get to caught up in setx , west texas , east texas and the likes because its all texas . But it is a difference seems like to me when the rounds start getting to 4 and beyond. Recently people have asked about west texas football and east texas football because they heard thats who has the best programs and some of these guys lived in those areas briefly and caught a glimpse of it . It is facts to what is being said , i just got on this site back in 2012 and started following football again , i was always kept informed about football by my friend who comes back home all the time and was shocked no one from the area had won state in years , but its great talent coming out the area as usual . Even my man said coaching isnt what it use to be and some of these schools need to step up and get with the times . When you see Katy , allen , carthrage, argyle , yoe , refugio, you just see some different ball played . I know the golden triangle can match them player for player we always had studs come out of that area . I dont have a dog in the fight , but it would be cool to see a team from the area be at jerry's world world more often , but its gonna be tough . Good luck to the young men playing take it all in leave it all out there on the field and have no regrets and have fun , because for a lot of yall it will be the last time you put on them pads . Good luck to all the area teams .

i see what mouse is saying and numbers dont lie . PNG 1975 ,HEBERT 1976, , WESTBROOK 1982 , FRENCH 1984 ,and WOS 1986-1987. That is 2 titles in the 70's , 4 more in the 80's and so far in the 2000's no state titles . Now mind you im talking golden triangle which when i was coming up that is all i paid attention to because it had some of the baddest players and teams in the state. I live in northern va now and when i first got here and people would find out i was from texas they would ask me did i play high school football there ? Whats it like ? Why is it so big there ? Etc etc . That is why i dont get to caught up in setx , west texas , east texas and the likes because its all texas . But it is a difference seems like to me when the rounds start getting to 4 and beyond. Recently people have asked about west texas football and east texas football because they heard thats who has the best programs and some of these guys lived in those areas briefly and caught a glimpse of it . It is facts to what is being said , i just got on this site back in 2012 and started following football again , i was always kept informed about football by my friend who comes back home all the time and was shocked no one from the area had won state in years , but its great talent coming out the area as usual . Even my man said coaching isnt what it use to be and some of these schools need to step up and get with the times . When you see Katy , allen , carthrage, argyle , yoe , refugio, you just see some different ball played . I know the golden triangle can match them player for player we always had studs come out of that area . I dont have a dog in the fight , but it would be cool to see a team from the area be at jerry's world world more often , but its gonna be tough . Good luck to the young men playing take it all in leave it all out there on the field and have no regrets and have fun , because for a lot of yall it will be the last time you put on them pads . Good luck to all the area teams .

NAIL.ON.THE. HEAD.

I'd say that any team that makes it into the 3rd round, are good teams. shouldn't be called upsets. I;d say that a good team got beaten by a better team. No upsets now.................. ;)

this is the same mentality 62jjohnson that has plagued the area that people refuse to take off homer glasses and look. the programs named above, do you think 3rd round is an accomplishment??? IT IS EXPECTED!! anything less than a state appearance or 5th rd is a failure.