Tarkington vs. Atlanta Predictions

cat001

Tarkington has not given up over 33 points this year. If they lose I don't think Atlanta will score that many points. I think they have a good shot at winning I'll go with Tarkington-35 Atlanta-31

Atlanta has only failed to score 33 twice all year, and one of those was 28, and that's against a pretty tough schedule. they're going to break 33 points.

Really hoped this game would be played at SFA, but they needed all four possible teams (Tarkington/Mexia, Atlanta/Melissa) to commit to the site by a certain time. Melissa is farther from SFA and they would not commit, so the game could not be played there. After that it was get what you can get. Sux that Melissa didn't wind up figuring in to the equation after all.

congradulations to Tarkington for a historic season,but now your in east texas so we will see you maybe next year

Yes we will be in east Texas where cousins are wives, uncles are brothers, dogs and horses are lovers and  where they can't spell YOU'RE. We will see y'all Saturday and let the cards fall where they may good luck horns!