Big Blue Nation is ready!

He must be feeling some NCAA sanctions are headed his way. Why else leave a cush job making over 7 mil a year? He's already proven he's not a good NBA coach.

Um, you obviously dont know that this kinda article happens every year, its like a traditional thing. Its funny. 

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1654254" timestamp="1427376388"]

Every year since 08. [/quote
I wasn't talking about the number of articles written about his supposed violations, I was saying he has been punished for two incidents, even vacating wins on one occasion.

Punished?  Show me where he was implicated in each incident at Memphis and UMass. Lmao. I'll wait, I got time today.

And as for the articles like I stated before its been that way since 08, every year the media puts out he's going back to the NBA, its funnier every year. 

Never looked into the UMASS situation but the Memphis violations were because of Derrick Rose having someone take his SAT or ACT for him. How you get away with that who knows. But Cal had nothing to do with Memphis getting the wins vacated.

The UMass thing was about Marcus Camby, I know a little about it, I was suitemates with his cousin while stationed in Wichita Falls. Nice boosters in Massachusetts ;) $$$

@ESPNCBB: Kentucky coach John Calipari has been named AP Coach of the Year for the first time in his career. http://twitter.com/ESPNCBB/status/584057573818687488/photo/1

Imo, very deserving. He will always be discounted for his coaching due to his recruiting (although recruiting is a big part of coaching at the collegiate level so that doesn't make a lot of sense to me). But the way he has taken so many so-called stars and got them to buy in and play together selflessly is nothing short of masterful to me. I have never been a UK fan but have rooted for them the last two years for personal reasons. Regardless, really hope those kids finish off one of the all time great seasons this weekend.

Another great season in the books. 38-1. Great team, great coaching and great fans this year. Number 1 recruiting class next season coming in, great players returning, Cal has created a monster rather you like him/UK or not. Time to get ready for next year's Final Four in Houston in which I'll be in attendance for. Question is: will your team be joining us in NRG or no? 

Another great season in the books. 38-1. Great team, great coaching and great fans this year. Number 1 recruiting class next season coming in, great players returning, Cal has created a monster rather you like him/UK or not. Time to get ready for next year's Final Four in Houston in which I'll be in attendance for. Question is: will your team be joining us in NRG or no?

No guarantee Ashley will be there

Garrity honest question after the lost last night will Kentucky fans start to questioning if Calipari is right because any coach can come in and get a #1 recruiting class? I know Kentucky hates Pitino but, taking out the first two years where the program was on probation but there stats at Kentucky were very similar for 6 years:

Record:
Pitino 183-30 (86%)
Calipari 190-38 (83%)

Conference Championships:
Pitino: 6 Regular Season and 2 Tournament
Calipari: 4 Regular Season and 2 Tournament

Tournament Appearances:
Pitino: 6
Calipari: 6

Elite Eight:
Pitino: 5
Calipari: 5

Final Fours:
Pitino: 3
Calipari: 4

Runner-Ups:
Pitino: 1
Calipari: 1

National Championships:

That doesn't include the team Pitino built the next year that went on to win the championship and in my belief that the SEC was stronger in the early 90s.

I'm not trying to bash Calipari the state above show he's doing a great job but considering the disdain Kentucky fans speak of Pitino is it a question. Just like Texas or Alabama making the BCS is nice but when is the championship coming? I just want your opinion if you think that The fans are going to reach that point where the Final Four just doesn't cut-it?

Garrity honest question after the lost last night will Kentucky fans start to questioning if Calipari is right because any coach can come in and get a #1 recruiting class? I know Kentucky hates Pitino but, taking out the first two years where the program was on probation but there stats at Kentucky were very similar for 6 years:

Record:
Pitino 183-30 (86%)
Calipari 190-38 (83%)

Conference Championships:
Pitino: 6 Regular Season and 2 Tournament
Calipari: 4 Regular Season and 2 Tournament

Tournament Appearances:
Pitino: 6
Calipari: 6

Elite Eight:
Pitino: 5
Calipari: 5

Final Fours:
Pitino: 3
Calipari: 4

Runner-Ups:

National Championships:

That doesn't include the team Pitino built the next year that went on to win the championship and in my belief that the SEC was stronger in the early 90s.

I'm not trying to bash Calipari the state above show he's doing a great job but considering the disdain Kentucky fans speak of Pitino is it a question. Just like Texas or Alabama making the BCS is nice but when is the championship coming? I just want your opinion if you think that The fans are going to reach that point where the Final Four just doesn't cut-it?

Nope, plus he has owned Pitino ever since he's gotten there. 4 Final Fours in 5 years is unheard of these days in Men's college basketball and the fans love Calipari. If fans were going to run him off they would have after the NIT loss, but he got right back to the Final Four twice afterwards. Intelligent UK fans know what can happen when you run off a good coach (Tubby Smith) then you get a dumb arse like Billy DUI. UK doesn't want that debacle ever again. ;)

Prime example below: 

@KyleTucker_CJ: One note for Kentucky fans sharpening pitch forks or standing atop bridges: Zero Final Fours for 13 years. Four in the last five years.